• Barring miracles, MobiTog will be closing its doors on June15. Please see our notice in the MobiTog Closing thread.

RnR

vixenscry

MobiLifer
Real Name
Victoria Martin
Hard ballet rehersals all week time to take the tutu off and chill , camera plus, green

253486_2108633961185_1405667276_32526973_6019232_n.jpg

A lovely relaxing image Victoria, and super shades of a rather dishy colour... :thumbs:

Wonderful first image post to MobiTog 2.0... :D

Very atmospheric and I love the touch of pink in an otherwise black and white image. Fab.

Indeedy - very relaxed!.. and well earned by the sounds of things!

Subject is just a little bit too underexposed IMO - probably the PP.

Fantastic composition!

I'm a little dim what is IMO and PP :rolleyes: Sorry Newby to techy things here ,The light is just the natural light in our living room ,old cottage little gloomy like Eyores place lol , I seem to go from one extreme to the other, liking vibrant to moody dark pics ,probably describes me to the tee !

Very atmospheric and I love the touch of pink in an otherwise black and white image. Fab.
You would have loved our up close dance experience Jill ,when I close my eyes I can still see them dancing ! I bought her a tutu for all her hard work and a new book to read, she sat all day reading with her tutu on ,she didn't speak ,just occasionally grunted ,totally pooped and totally absorbed ,just had to take a pic !

Back
Top Bottom