Mobi52 RoseCat Catherine's Project 52 - 2023

189130D1-C36B-4E55-A1F6-714E2018ABD6.jpeg

01/52
No edits

Visited Zoo Lights at Point Defiance Zoo. I’d been missing Longwood Gardens in Pennsylvania (a recent holiday tradition that got started a couple years before my big move) and, though nothing really can compare to that, this was really fun and festive.

View attachment 188824
01/52
No edits

Visited Zoo Lights at Point Defiance Zoo. I’d been missing Longwood Gardens in Pennsylvania (a recent holiday tradition that got started a couple years before my big move) and, though nothing really can compare to that, this was really fun and festive.
I would be scared if I met that cat in a dark alley - a true alley cat :D

Great - you do this as a warming up and then we’ll see a 365, or rather 366, in 2024 ;)
Hmmmm.... maybe once I retire (if I ever get to, that is). I did a 365 once, about 10 years ago, and then did several 52s. I got excited thinking about doing a 365 again... but I get a bit overwhelmed just trying to keep up with everyone else's projects here, so the thought of adding my own to the mix starting feeling a bit :barf:.

We're coming up to a leap year again already? I find leap year to be even dumber/more annoying than daylight savings. WHY???? And all those poor souls who only get a real birthday every four years. So. Dumb.

Hmmmm.... maybe once I retire (if I ever get to, that is). I did a 365 once, about 10 years ago, and then did several 52s. I got excited thinking about doing a 365 again... but I get a bit overwhelmed just trying to keep up with everyone else's projects here, so the thought of adding my own to the mix starting feeling a bit :barf:.

We're coming up to a leap year again already? I find leap year to be even dumber/more annoying than daylight savings. WHY???? And all those poor souls who only get a real birthday every four years. So. Dumb.
I have an uncle in Australia. His wife was one of those with fewer birthdays. She used to joke and say that made her younger. I remember her bragging about how she was only 10 when we sent her 40-year congrats :)

My good friend was born on February 29. She still manages to celebrate quite heartily every year. And every leap year she goes to Key West.

Back
Top Bottom