Salvador 84 lens and Dreamcatcher film!

Ooh I like this Hipsta combo for this subject. Amazing that you could take it with the light and telly on and not get any burn out. Good one.

Another Hipsta fan after my own heart who has taken a fancy to my favourite combination... :thumbs:

I must say this one turned out really well for a first timer MrB... :D

Be careful though... :eek: ...you will get hooked, if you're not already... :sneaky:

I wasn't sure about Hipsta to begin with, to me it is the complete antithesis of Instagram where you shoot and then edit. With this you decide everything first and then shoot, or if the control freak in me allows just shake to go random! However, I have warmed to it having made a mindset adjustment and now I'm happy to shake and see what I get. That said though I do like this combo so I like the ability to match the settings of a previous photo that I am pleased with, it almost makes the process spontaneous again!

It does take some getting used to and, with so many potential combinations and a growing number at that, I do think the best way to find out what works and when is to do just as you have suggested... shake, rattle and roll... it's when Hipstamatic rocks best... :D

Now... what do you reckon to AlyZen's thread about the latest app craze... :sneaky:

Back
Top Bottom