Device
iPhone X
Samsung Galaxy s3
Stock Camera
Edits by Picsart

uploadfromtaptalk1371948626260.jpg

Excellent iMagery Mel... :rog:

Nicely processed too, but the subject works well... :D

Thanks Robert! The Samsung is my work phone that I use every once in awhile for photos. The camera is very good but there are not as many apps available on Android.

Great picture Melissa! :)
... but a Samsung? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! :eek: and :alien:
But we are a progressive and permissive inclusive, as opposed to exclusive, Mobile Photography family Robert and happily embrace the alien world of any brand of Mobile Phone capable of taking such iMagery... :D

Especially when they are as most excellently presented here by our own Mel... :rog:

But we are a progressive and permissive inclusive, as opposed to exclusive, Mobile Photography family Robert and happily embrace the alien world of any brand of Mobile Phone capable of taking such iMagery... :D

Especially when they are as most excellently presented here by our own Mel... :rog:

I agree Mr. Venomator, any form of mobile imagery is good! :thumbs:
I was just making a funny, and am one of Mel's biggest fans after all. :D

Thanks Rog for sticking up for poor Samsung who has never hurt anyone. :)

I have to say that I love both the phones a lot ... Because I'm a tech geek ... But due to the number of apps, the iPhone is still my go to device for photos.

Love it! Great processing. :)

One of the few cross-platform apps out there. Always looking for more...

Back
Top Bottom