Smartphone articles

fredjclaus

MobiStarter
Real Name
Fred Claus
Device
Samsung
I've been testing out a new way of enjoying my hobby. I write articles about smartphone photography and post them on a service called Medium.com Here is my latest one for you to see. What do you think?

I've been testing out a new way of enjoying my hobby. I write articles about smartphone photography and post them on a service called Medium.com Here is my latest one for you to see. What do you think?

The title works. You've got a good explanation of the what and why, and I like the fact that it isn't tied to specifc apps or platforms -- no reason to shut anyone out. Two things:

* I think it'd be helpful to have a brief bit at the very end that identifies a few apps that can shoot HDR. (I'm assuming your most interested readers will be new to HDR, so it'll give them a first step.) Lightroom Mobile comes to mind because it's cross-platform and includes HDR among its free stuff, but there are others, too.

* How about a side-by-side comparison of a scene in HDR and non-HDR, just to drive home why people might want to do this?

Back
Top Bottom