Smith Rock

chimera

MobiFan
One my favorite place to be with a woman I love dearly. Also another one of the 7 wonders of Oregon. Not to be missed.
a0322af0c3b53e07cbb6819a6232d393.jpg

Edited with afterlight and Vintique. Taken on iPhone 6.

One my favorite place to be with a woman I love dearly. Also another one of the 7 wonders of Oregon. Not to be missed.

Wow, that looks like some awesome scenery you have around you... :thumbs:

Envious I am... :D

Wow that's lovely and the editing has brought out the beauty of the landscape. It reminds me of a place in Washington State - I visited Grand Coulee and on the way there was a miniature Grand Canyon if you can imagine it. Much better than the GC for not having a single tourist clogging it up (apart from me of course).

Holy wow what a stunning place!! And you've captured it perfectly.... just breathtaking. :inlove: I've not seen much of Oregon, unfortunately for me, but it's certainly on my list. I can see why it's one of your favorite places.

Back
Top Bottom