Stunning!

Holy wow. :inlove: :notworthy: :inlove: :notworthy: :inlove: :notworthy:

First, that incredible microscope lens!! And then that printer creating the humongous print!! And the ridiculously awesome detail of these gorgeous insects.

I say again, Holy wow!!!

Oh my gosh, this is so awesome! I cannot believe that such alien looking creatures are around us all the time. If you go to the explore section you can zoom in to the most incredible detail. They seem to be made out of materials that just doesn't exist in real life. I am gobsmacked.

Amazing!!! The large scale images are incredible and breathtaking! Thanks for sharing the video with us.

Next stop 3D printing...
Yes, if I had been younger I would have got fully into that. It's interesting that quite a few useful gizmos such as the Moment lens plate and the centriphone gizmo http://www.centriphone.me/ have the patterns to do it free yourself. I wondered with the centriphone whether you could turn it the other way and get some great 3D Scenery video.

Wow. I feel so unattractive now. I really think we were dropped here, this planet is full of remarkably beautiful life forms, and we humans are such a cancerous growth destroying so much in our greed...makes me ashamed to be one of "them".

Wow. I feel so unattractive now. I really think we were dropped here, this planet is full of remarkably beautiful life forms, and we humans are such a cancerous growth destroying so much in our greed...makes me ashamed to be one of "them".
Yesssss.... :(

Back
Top Bottom