Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Robert Lancaster
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1455919055.721679.jpg
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1455919120.023260.jpg
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1455919250.737670.jpg
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1455919281.038315.jpg

Last edited:
I am fascinated by your work with spirals. On the face of it they might be considered to be the same. You, however, have managed to provide beautiful twists, and turns, that force the eye to follow a wonderful path. I am a fan of your work. I love the colors, textures, and blends you incorporate. These are really beautiful pieces :)
Thank you very much for the kind words. I find the spiral effects fascinating. I am a geometric fanatic at heart and find anything geometric and symmetrical intrinsically beautiful. They flow so nicely and it is the putting of them into images which look unique and different is the artistic challenge I enjoy.

Just gorgeous. Ditto all the comments about spirals and symmetrical loveliness.

Robert did you ever do a tutorial on your particular thing with Glaze and RollWorld? I imagine lots of us would love to see a workflow for one of these beautiful pieces. Me at the head of the line - I actually deleted Glaze in frustration. I think I lack patience. Or a gentle touch. Or something.

Just gorgeous. Ditto all the comments about spirals and symmetrical loveliness.

Robert did you ever do a tutorial on your particular thing with Glaze and RollWorld? I imagine lots of us would love to see a workflow for one of these beautiful pieces. Me at the head of the line - I actually deleted Glaze in frustration. I think I lack patience. Or a gentle touch. Or something.

Thanks very much. :notworthy:

When next I put together one of these images I will document the workflow and save the intermediate images and put together a workflow.

Back
Top Bottom