Thank you...

ValeriGail

MobiLurver
Real Name
Valeri
Device
I love coming here every year and seeing the “Happy Birthday, Valeri” in the headlines. I know I’ve not been very active and most communities would have bumped me already. I just need to say Thank you for always remembering me. I love you guys.

I love coming here every year and seeing the “Happy Birthday, Valeri” in the headlines. I know I’ve not been very active and most communities would have bumped me already. I just need to say Thank you for always remembering me. I love you guys.
And we love you right back Valeri, and hope you had a lovely day... :inlove:

:D

We never forget you Valeri.:inlove:

How could we ever forget you? :inlove: Hope you had a fab birthday!

:inlove:

Back
Top Bottom