The MobiMash Project - One

Aaron Davis said:
Come on and join the Mobimash!

Lisa - Jamaica Beach (Galveston)
Reed - Catch unawares- this man thought I was taking a picture of the turtle in Clearwater Beach- world famous spot for fantastic beach and Spring Break.
Reed - Texture- Blue Water Droplets.

Apps used: DXP, Juxtaposer, ToonPaint and Halftone.

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

LOL!!!! What a great, creative Mash!!! Just love it!

I'm FINALLY uploading my 5 pics to the pool!

I had to go into the city today for a meeting and took the train in, so mine are all taken from that ride. They were taken either from the platform or while on the train.

iMage 1. Find an interesting sign;

image-2982437775.png

iMage 2. Catch someone unawares;

image-1664980888.png

iMage 3. Loving that texture

image-1716272387.png

iMage 4. Perspective - NOT the usual angle;

image-1250835995.png

iMage 5. Transport.

image-3315148540.png

Aaron Davis said:
Great to see you on board Catherine! I created another promo mash today using Mr Turtle and a picture I took especially for the occasion.

Love it!!

Aaron Davis said:
Come on and join the Mobimash!

Lisa - Jamaica Beach (Galveston)
Reed - Catch unawares- this man thought I was taking a picture of the turtle in Clearwater Beach- world famous spot for fantastic beach and Spring Break.
Reed - Texture- Blue Water Droplets.

Apps used: DXP, Juxtaposer, ToonPaint and Halftone.

Very cool Aaron! Love it!

Aaron Davis said:
Great to see you on board Catherine! I created another promo mash today using Mr Turtle and a picture I took especially for the occasion.

LMBO!!!!! That's hilarious and too cool!! I'm totally loving your turtles. :D

How do I get to Mobitog? Catherine's people waiting at the station provided the inspiration for another Mr Turtle adventure. Unfortunately he got lost and couldn't remember how to get back to Mobitog.

Highly effective, Aaron! It grabbed my attention right away! ;-)

I love seeing what's going on in here. With a bit of luck, I might get on top of my workload in the next few weeks. If so, I hope to start showing my face more regularly.

Alan Kastner said:
Highly effective, Aaron! It grabbed my attention right away! ;-)

I love seeing what's going on in here. With a bit of luck, I might get on top of my workload in the next few weeks. If so, I hope to start showing my face more regularly.

That would be great Alan, I have fast become a huge Mobitog fan. Community is a huge part of the iPhoneography experience for me and this is where it happens best.
This project will be going for awhile, we hope to make a book in a few months or so with our best mashes. Look forward to seeing you here, you're perfect for this place.

That would be great Alan...

Thanks, Aaron. I do plan to work toward that. And I'll keep popping in from time to time in the meanwhile to see you and the many other friends who are active here. Keep up the great work. You're are playing a valuable role in here in keeping the wheels rolling smoothly!!

How do I get to Mobitog? Catherine's people waiting at the station provided the inspiration for another Mr Turtle adventure. Unfortunately he got lost and couldn't remember how to get back to Mobitog.

OMG!!! This are freaking fantastic Aaron!!! :lol:

Great stuff, Aaron. Looks like MobiTog might have a new mascot - he's partly green so I'm sure Rog would approve. :lol:

Thanks, Aaron. I do plan to work toward that. And I'll keep popping in from time to time in the meanwhile to see you and the many other friends who are active here. Keep up the great work. You're are playing a valuable role in here in keeping the wheels rolling smoothly!!
Hi Alan!!!! :cool::p:thumbs:

Come on Mobitogers, Mr Turtle needs a new scene. Please upload your pics and start mashing.

image-1025909987.png

Aaron Davis said:
Mr.Turtle is caught between the tracks and needs your help. Join the Mobimash project and supply him a new scene.

Thanks for the train tracks Catherine, inspirational! :)

This is awesome!

Thanks, Catherine, Richard, Lisa and Kerryn. Pretty excited about creating some more, maybe with a new character?

Kerryn Benbow said:
Some images from me :)

1. Sign
2. Unawares
3. Texture
4. Perspective
5. Transport

Wow, great shots Kerryn, perfect for mashing. High Contrast etc. I think you even saved Mr. Turtle.

Back
Top Bottom