1216130807-2.jpg
Fire.jpg
1014151248_02.jpg
1030130818_01.jpg
1013152007.jpg
i-W72wXtD.jpg

Created entirely on a Samsung Convoy U640 no photoshop ® 2016 MVP

ffoto.JPG

Fabulous concept! These are really cool abstracts! I think it would be cool to create a tiny printed book.
I have thought of that. I had some of them available on Zazzle that were created as postage stamps. Thank you so much for the compliments.

I had some of them available on Zazzle that were created as postage stamps.
Seeing your work in these small sizes is fascinating. There's something about smaller pieces -- I have a friend, a pro photographer who worked for the local university and was all set up in his studio for making large prints. He recently did a series of small prints, none of them larger than 4x5", and they were very effective. They were prints you pick up and examine from all angles, not ones you step back and admire on a wall.

Thank you, I am working on creating more. They are quite time consuming. I think it would be funny to have a hundred completed. Then have a small gallery showing like 2x2 feet. Have a magnifying glass like the Ramsay Museum in Honolulu.

Thank you, I am working on creating more. They are quite time consuming. I think it would be funny to have a hundred completed. Then have a small gallery showing like 2x2 feet. Have a magnifying glass like the Ramsay Museum in Honolulu.
:D:thumbs:

I love this idea!! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Such a great idea! I love that you're using a flip phone to create these images.

Back
Top Bottom