Tiny Planets

Veevs

MobiLurver
I love Tiny Planets app too!!
IMG_1000000446_resize.JPG
photo 1_resize.JPG
photo 3_resize.JPG

Hi Veevs The second image of the three stands out for me it has great separation from the background and looks like a perfect subject to receive this treatment ;)

Sent from my iPhone using the awesome MobiTog App.

Thanks John, your comments are always great and greatly appreciated:D Did you guess what the location of the photos is?

Personally, I love your first shot. It has a real sense of drama, with the eyeline focussed on the metalwork in the foreground. Would I be correct in assuming you used the 'tiny tube' setting for this? I find it can really improve a shot, witness my two examples below, both using the same original image; 'tiny planet' setting on the left, 'tiny tube' on the right:

1000000341.jpg
1000000342.jpg

Wow Richard both your shots are beautiful and being by the river gives them so much more emphasis and effect. I always try out the photos with both Tiny Planets and Tiny Tubes, like the effects they both produce just like in your examples - I like both of them!

Thanks, Veev. I think putting any strip of water in the foreground will give the 'liquid tunnel' effect of my second pic.

I've not heard of Tiny Planet before, but you and Seashaker have produced some great images with it. I like it.

Back
Top Bottom