Tomorrow No.1

svop

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Sven Podssuweit
I want to start a small series with the title "Tomorrow". For the picture "Tomorrow No.1" I used Superimpose, Mextures and Snapseed.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1458567630.848834.jpg

I was thinking "nice work" and then had an :eek: moment when I registered the face in the background, so "very nice work" :D

I like the patches of color -- it looks like you used a light leak filter on a basically monochrome shot? Well done.

I was thinking "nice work" and then had an :eek: moment when I registered the face in the background, so "very nice work" :D

I like the patches of color -- it looks like you used a light leak filter on a basically monochrome shot? Well done.

OMG - I totally didn't see the face :eek:. Great one.

Whoa!!!! Totally did not see that.... :thumbs:

I want to start a small series with the title "Tomorrow". For the picture "Tomorrow No.1" I used Superimpose, Mextures and Snapseed.

View attachment 75172
This is fabulous.... what a great composition. Looking forward to seeing more of this series.

Fab image, Sven! I, too, missed the face at first glance. I love the symmetry of the trees.

Back
Top Bottom