Welcome our new staffers, and Goodbye to a Veteran!

Smooth

MobiLurver
MobiStaff
Real Name
Matt
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Mobitog.com, Rog, and I, are absolutely delighted to announce three new staff members;

Lisamjw
Mahoganyturtle
Vixenscry

Who will be joining us in the staffroom. Their primary roles will be to drive the community forward with vigour, and providing energy, challenges and support to the world of iPhoneography on Mobi.

We must also, sadly, say goodbye and thank you to Aaron - who has decided to step down. Aaron has been with us since the early days, and has provided some of the most vibrant, fantastic challenges, along with a superb staffer personality. Aaron, you will be missed around the staffroom, but we are very much looking forward to you having more shooting time to send us some glorious sun from your stunning part of the world!

Please join us in welcoming the new members to the team, and in thanking Aaron for all his hard work.

Oh, and someone please point the noobs to the kettle...

AND to Richards hidden supply of Timmy Tammies... :coffee:

Or should that be Jimmy's Jammies... :whistle:

At any rate, I resoundingly echo Matt's sentiments on both counts and, whilst heartily welcoming the three new MobiBabes to the role of MobiStaffer, it is tinged with sadness at the loss, from the MobiStaffroom only, of one of our valued members in Aaron - but we are assured he will not be leaving MobiLand and will be busy thinking up even more quirky and innovative challenges and ideas for us all to follow and take part in... :D

Thanks for your lovely comments everyone and congrats to Lisa, Vix and Mel. The site might have to be called Mobibabes soon instead of Mobitog.
I look forward to seeing what this fresh creative collective is going to bring what is by far the best mobile photography community on the web. :)

Lisa, Mel and Victoria, welcome ladies! As Aaron has pointed out, the tables are turned and it's Girl Power now to MobiTog :lol:. Sorry to see you go, Aaron, you've contributed a tremendous lot to getting MobiTog to where it is now, we hope to see you continue to contribute by way of images and discussions etc. Now, gentlemen, how about we paint the Staff Room a nice pastel pink? With Smooth the Pink Spanner on our side, I'm afraid Roger and Richard will be outnumbered :D!

Welcome Lisa, Vix and Mel!!! :inlove: So exciting to share the Staff Room with you all!! As I am now a former newbie I must relinquish the tea duties to you three... ;) Oh, I have a feeling the Staff Room will never be quite the same again. :sneaky:

Aaron, you will be sorely missed but I'm excitedly waiting to see lots and lots of your amazing iPhoneography here in MobiLand. I have very fond memories of your stellar video challenge, the first challenge I participated in here. :inlove:

:D

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Smooth said:
Mobitog.com, Rog, and I, are absolutely delighted to announce three new staff members;

Lisamjw
Mahoganyturtle
Vixenscry

Who will be joining us in the staffroom. Their primary roles will be to drive the community forward with vigour, and providing energy, challenges and support to the world of iPhoneography on Mobi.

We must also, sadly, say goodbye and thank you to Aaron - who has decided to step down. Aaron has been with us since the early days, and has provided some of the most vibrant, fantastic challenges, along with a superb staffer personality. Aaron, you will be missed around the staffroom, but we are very much looking forward to you having more shooting time to send us some glorious sun from your stunning part of the world!

Please join us in welcoming the new members to the team, and in thanking Aaron for all his hard work.

Congrats Lisa, Mel and Vix. Well deserved to all. Thank you Aaron for your dedication to this community. I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful photos and art from down under.

Welcome rookies. The training is tough but fair. You'll have aches in muscles you never knew you had but at the end of it you'll have hairs on your ch...oh, I guess we can't do that any more. :oops:

Never mind there's my secret stash of Fortnum & Mason luxury chocolate mints which even Venomator doesn't know about...er...until now. Gulp. :whistle:

Great and Sad news.
Great for the fantastic powerful and creative new site staff, the Supremes of iPhoneography, the Mobibabes Vix, Lisa and Mel with no particularly order. :inlove:
Sad just for the early retirement of Aaron, and worried with Rog, Matt and Richard, I'm with you guys.:lmao: Just be ready to put your aprons and pick up the brooms:lmao:, now the ladies rule.....:D

Welcome rookies. The training is tough but fair. You'll have aches in muscles you never knew you had but at the end of it you'll have hairs on your ch...oh, I guess we can't do that any more. :oops:

Never mind there's my secret stash of Fortnum & Mason luxury chocolate mints which even Venomator doesn't know about...er...until now. Gulp. :whistle:
:eek:

Lemme at 'em... :sneaky:

Great and Sad news.
Great for the fantastic powerful and creative new site staff, the Supremes of iPhoneography, the Mobibabes Vix, Lisa and Mel with no particularly order. :inlove:
Sad just for the early retirement of Aaron, and worried with Rog, Matt and Richard, I'm with you guys.:lmao: Just be ready to put your aprons and pick up the brooms:lmao:, now the ladies rule.....:D
:lol::lol::lol:

Great and Sad news.

:eek: :barf: :zip:

Back
Top Bottom