MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone 14 Pro
Onsite
Project Page
LifeHacker has posted a fascinating (to me, anyway) interview with a former president of Estonia. It's part of their "How I Work" series but is not the usual slightly dippy formulaic piece. Instead, it's a decently long interview about digital citizenship, digital democracy, and how Estonia pulled itself up after independence. The man is very articulate, and the interviewer has the brains to stay out of the way.

LifeHacker has posted a fascinating (to me, anyway) interview with a former president of Estonia. It's part of their "How I Work" series but is not the usual slightly dippy formulaic piece. Instead, it's a decently long interview about digital citizenship, digital democracy, and how Estonia pulled itself up after independence. The man is very articulate, and the interviewer has the brains to stay out of the way.

Wow, what an interesting man. It’s like reading an abridged version of his autobiography (should there be one). It seems to me that his time away from Estonia proved invaluable when he became President - all that experience outside of his country of birth. And in a country where we enjoy the digital age, it’s amazing to me that there are still places on Earth where they don’t. Thanks for this Ted.

Wow, what an interesting man. It’s like reading an abridged version of his autobiography (should there be one). It seems to me that his time away from Estonia proved invaluable when he became President - all that experience outside of his country of birth. And in a country where we enjoy the digital age, it’s amazing to me that there are still places on Earth where they don’t. Thanks for this Ted.
AND he lived in New Jersey! :openmouth:

Back
Top Bottom