Mobi366 Younger's project 366 - 2020

Feb 8
Snapseed, Geló, Oilist
535F86E6-7A97-47B9-A742-33350B9CDB8C.jpeg

Well, we’ve already had bushfires, hail, flash flooding, thunderstorms, firestorms... there’s also a tornado coming in the next few days that’ll cause damaging winds and waves, so I guess snow is all that’s missing! :lmao::eek::zip:
You’ve forgotten Pestilence. :rolleyes: Funnily enough, I’ve just been watching a tv programme called Flog It, where someone brought in 29 “haunted” photographs - double exposures that, at the beginning of the 20th century were produced as proof of ghosts.

You’ve forgotten Pestilence. :rolleyes:

true :p

Funnily enough, I’ve just been watching a tv programme called Flog It, where someone brought in 29 “haunted” photographs - double exposures that, at the beginning of the 20th century were produced as proof of ghosts.

they’re awesome :)

Feb 12
Snapseed, FotoDa
Today’s photo was of the fire truck, but decided to add an old koala as a tribute to their hard work recently. It was supposed to have a kangaroo too, but for some reason FotoDa couldn’t find the photo that’s in my camera roll. Love those technical issues...
DC1504E1-38BE-46EF-83D1-C2AB74F9C4BB.png

Feb 12
Snapseed, FotoDa
Today’s photo was of the fire truck, but decided to add an old koala as a tribute to their hard work recently. It was supposed to have a kangaroo too, but for some reason FotoDa couldn’t find the photo that’s in my camera roll. Love those technical issues...
View attachment 155156
How did you know he was an old Koala?

Back
Top Bottom