Jerry’s Catch-All

It constantly amazes me at how it interprets words. I am sure with time it will become more accurate but that will actually be a pity because you will miss all the wonderful surprises.
Since the title for this one isn’t the prompt, it’s not really how it interprets words. This one is a problem with how it has people interacting with objects. “Girl on a swing“ is bad, but try to get someone using scissors!

Dream Girl

MidJourney, InsightFaceSwap, iColorama

IMG_0858_ins.jpeg

Drinking Habits

MidJourney, iColorama

Tonight is the opening of my latest directorial effort, Drinking Habits. It’s a farce about nuns and wine, and it’s a hoot. If you’re in the Atlanta area, come see it; otherwise, enjoy this instead.

IMG_1227.jpeg

Drinking Habits

MidJourney, iColorama

Tonight is the opening of my latest directorial effort, Drinking Habits. It’s a farce about nuns and wine, and it’s a hoot. If you’re in the Atlanta area, come see it; otherwise, enjoy this instead.

View attachment 201450
Break a leg, Jerry! Do you say that to the director?? If not, knock ‘em dead!

Village under the Aurora

MidJourney, iColorama

I’m pretty well surrounded by trees, so I missed an opportunity to witness the lights Friday and Saturday nights. So I made a poor facsimile.

IMG_4453.jpeg

Millefiori Mother, 3D Glass

MidJourney, iColorama

There was a challenge on a MidJourney FB group involving one or both of the words “millefiori” (many flowers) and “mother”. I added the words “3D Glass” and a favorite style reference, and ended up with an image painted in/on a glass egg.

IMG_4463.jpeg

Millefiori Mother, 3D Glass

MidJourney, iColorama

There was a challenge on a MidJourney FB group involving one or both of the words “millefiori” (many flowers) and “mother”. I added the words “3D Glass” and a favorite style reference, and ended up with an image painted in/on a glass egg.

View attachment 201517
Cool. I thought the flowers were gears….. o_O

I see Microsoft have just come out with their AI internet app, Copilot.
Copilot has Bing/Dall-E 3 under the hood to do text-to-image processing. I have used it, but find it cumbersome. You have to throw a lot of words at it to get what you want. The majority of what I prefer about MidJourney is the surprise, which I can then tailor to be something I can use, rather than forcing the AI to come up with something specific that I already see in my mind’s eye.

Back
Top Bottom