• Barring miracles, MobiTog will be closing its doors on June15. Please see our notice in the MobiTog Closing thread.

Image of the Month RESULT*****IOTM June*****

#14 Kevin Barrett
76F29684-BBF5-493B-AD9E-448507A63737.jpeg

#21 rizole
Spider in a clothes pin.
3711EFA2-22CE-4474-B0E2-759C8732B525.jpeg

I kept going back to this. It’s brilliant, and I am in awe of the eye that spied this.

This is my last nomination so some of you other guys who haven’t nominated have to step up and nominate some the ones I couldn’t!!! There are some talented artists here. You don’t need to choose 4, just one or two!!! Let’s showcase them!

#21 rizole
Spider in a clothes pin.
View attachment 168274
I kept going back to this. It’s brilliant, and I am in awe of the eye that spied this.

This is my last nomination so some of you other guys who haven’t nominated have to step up and nominate some the ones I couldn’t!!! There are some talented artists here. You don’t need to choose 4, just one or two!!! Let’s showcase them!
:notworthy:

Runs by Harringworth (duh!). My best friend at school's parents live there. His mother died last week. It wasn't a suprise but its always a bit of a shock.
What a coincidence, and how sad about your friend’s mother.

#30 MsDee Dee Sun Emerging for Sunset

C5DB6C59-47B3-4567-86BB-FBCB4E7EF37C.jpeg

I love this composition. The perfect clean smooth horizon, the softer transitions sea/sand, those lines curving in to the tiny people at the R watching the off-centre sunrise . . . Very simple photo which lets the majesty of the sun and the bigness of the sky speak for itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
IOTM for June is now CLOSED for submissions, but OPEN for voting.

Any Mobitog Member can vote, but the least I would expect is that all that have made nominations and all that have been nominated will vote, please.

Vote like this,
#73 - 5pts
#99 - 3pts
#33 - 1 pt

and remember no voting for your own work. Voting will be open until July 5th.

Back
Top Bottom