• Barring miracles, MobiTog will be closing its doors on June15. Please see our notice in the MobiTog Closing thread.

ubbyisis' playground and gallery

How frustrating. And new iPads will be released very soon…. I bet they will be super expensive
It’s been since the IOS 17 update….. iColorama continues to freeze if I use my Apple Pencil. I had to switch to Chrome for my browser because Safari freezes constantly. And… other apps routinely freeze. I was thinking of trading it, and my mini in for an 11 inch pro. I never had a problem with that one. I would still have my Air to be my iPad on the road. Thing is I have SO MANY Procreate and Infintie Painter files….. I’d have to stash all of them in the cloud. And I guess I would have to name them all first. :rolleyes:

Just for fun - playing around with my son

My DH took a nice portrait of Linus this afternoon.

original iPhone 13 Pro Max:

IMG_1205.jpeg

I changed his clothes in Photoleap and retouched the face a tiny bit

IMG_8486.jpeg

finally I tested a new Photoleap effect called Hidden Face. I must show this to Linus - would be interesting if he sees himself - pardon me for weird English :rolleyes:

9E1BF3B0-B6DB-4E70-B23E-1135D3A91E4C.jpeg

Just for fun - playing around with my son

My DH took a nice portrait of Linus this afternoon.

original iPhone 13 Pro Max:

View attachment 201339

I changed his clothes in Photoleap and retouched the face a tiny bit

View attachment 201340

finally I tested a new Photoleap effect called Hidden Face. I must show this to Linus - would be interesting if he sees himself - pardon me for weird English :rolleyes:

View attachment 201341
Quite a while ago there was a Native American who lived in the area and painted forest landscapes containing animal heads. I wish I could remember his name.

Mouse ears :D:thumbs:

In Swedish small freshly cut birch leaves are called "musöron" (mouse ears). I was very surprised when I saw them here and there on my walk. Not a sign of them yesterday. A fantastic day here with 20C and bright sunshine the whole day. I just had to ask the chat bot to create a mouse for me :D

D8B65D40-90D4-483A-B8BF-F3716ED4790B.jpeg

IMG_6284_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

IMG_8504.jpeg

Another night mode shot that is totally different from what I see with my eyes

Sometimes the Apple native camera ”lies”. Especially when it's dark. This is shot a moment ago - at 23:22. No edits. Quite a beautiful image. Looks as if I have used a lot of fancy presets.
Apple's reality is perhaps from another universe made of colourful dreams
I feel a bit confused. I'd better go and get some sleep

IMG_6373.jpeg

Can you spot my DH :cool:

Playing around with NOMO cam - had forgotten it
I tend to forget many of my apps. They just lie in my app cemetery. The resurrect when I get a reminder of renewal

Chilly evening - temp around zero C. DH is inspecting his domains :)
NOMO cam - Swirly

IMG_6421.jpeg

Can you spot my DH :cool:

Playing around with NOMO cam - had forgotten it
I tend to forget many of my apps. They just lie in my app cemetery. The resurrect when I get a reminder of renewal

Chilly evening - temp around zero C. DH is inspecting his domains :)
NOMO cam - Swirly

View attachment 201405
An app I don’t have. I think I let this one pass and continue to work on figuring out Hipsta. :lmao:

The liverwort comes in many nuances. The vast majority of them are sky blue. But they can also be pale blue, red, violet and even white. I sometimes try to take photos of the different colored flowers.

This one is a beauty, don’t you agree :) Shot on today's walk

IMG_8631.jpeg

original

IMG_6460.jpeg

Grand opening very soon I think. But first, we’ll have two days of ”pissväder” with snow and rain. It will start after midnight

native cam, minor edits in Luminar for iPad

IMG_8640.jpeg

At first I only saw three buds and thought I could post this in the MCC. But then I saw that there are five clematis buds. I like the photo so I post it here instead

Is it just a dream :eek::cool::inlove:

OK, so my iPhone is overdoing the colours. But I am right now enjoying the most fanstastic northern lights I've ever seen. I knew it was coming but the sky wasn't dark enough. Then I looked south instead. And...

I've shot about 30 photos. This is just crazy. Noisy Neighbour's sheep sound excited and I hear roe deers "howling"

unedited, just native cam normally faked photos

IMG_6650.jpeg

IMG_6652.jpeg

IMG_6657.jpeg

IMG_6645.jpeg

IMG_6655.jpeg

Is it just a dream :eek::cool::inlove:

OK, so my iPhone is overdoing the colours. But I am right now enjoying the most fanstastic northern lights I've ever seen. I knew it was coming but the sky wasn't dark enough. Then I looked south instead. And...

I've shot about 30 photos. This is just crazy. Noisy Neighbour's sheep sound excited and I hear roe deers "howling"

unedited, just native cam normally faked photos

View attachment 201455

View attachment 201457

View attachment 201459

View attachment 201460

View attachment 201461
Spectacular!

Back
Top Bottom