• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

RESULT 2WeeklyAPPstract-November sometime

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
The ghost of Emily Emmelene Pankhurst

58505953-1266-4143-A8AA-00037A90231A.jpeg

so many of my images have been previously ’mangled’, as our ImageArt Ann so elegantly puts it, that I don’t know where they started or what’s happened to them since. This one laid to rest with FotoDa and SnapSeed.

Last edited:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Lady with Flute

04C5CB1A-F96B-4E4B-835D-A57BE07C4FAE.jpeg

another mono-ed FotoDa result with a collage I started (full of inspiration) and promptly forgot about. I found it while I was scouring old folders looking for images that my work for my planned shameless theft of dscheff Jeffrey’s otherworldly image in this week’s BW :mobibabe:

DF9F155D-77E3-4413-BAFE-BB0121DDC73B.jpeg

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Gosh, sorry for missing the dyptics i thought are still on. Just really sed we are having a new theme. Will do my best to join asap
We’re sorry, too, Gouvy - no abstract thread is complete without your images! Luckily terse choice of theme means you can still put up your diptychs, if you want to :D Look forward to seeing what you come up with :thumbs:

(But be warned, Starzee is taking charge of this thread, and she may not be as sweet and reasonable as I am to regular contributors who don’t post their images! :mobibabe:

Starzee

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
We’re sorry, too, Gouvy - no abstract thread is complete without your images! Luckily terse choice of theme means you can still put up your diptychs, if you want to :D Look forward to seeing what you come up with :thumbs:

(But be warned, Starzee is taking charge of this thread, and she may not be as sweet and reasonable as I am to regular contributors who don’t post their images! :mobibabe:
Just be warned, my friends call me “Mean Starlene”. So, you better get creative GroovyGouvy !

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
7C675140-9A02-4BF6-BACD-C2A7E14E2E4F.jpeg

Started off with a FotoDa for the background. Then in IColorama I blended this with a silhouette of a cat and butterfly that I made sometime back with my photos and finally into Procreate to add some white outlines.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Looks more like the satanic birth of Emily Pankhurst, powerful image :thumbs:
Funny you should mention: my first thought was of her emerging from behind the prison bars. . . Kindof a birth

A friend wrote her PhD on the suffragettes- she called it ‘Taking Liberty’s’ :)

And it’s Emmeline, not Emily, sorry. There was an Emily who was killed by a horse during a protest at a racetrack.

It was a bloody business.

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
View attachment 151422
Started off with a FotoDa for the background. Then in IColorama I blended this with a silhouette of a cat and butterfly that I made sometime back with my photos and finally into Procreate to add some white outlines.
I like the way some color comes through in the cat's face, too. :thumbs:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
C28FB9C7-A309-490C-BBD7-0A6B010A0A68.jpeg

a recent wreckage (bcs nearby in photo cache) but not sure of DE apps.

please note ironic comment on minimalism (the iconic minimalist kanji made complex with colour and shape). I did that on purpose :mobibabe:

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 151502

a recent wreckage (bcs nearby in photo cache) but not sure of DE apps.

please note ironic comment on minimalism (the iconic minimalist kanji made complex with colour and shape). I did that on purpose :mobibabe:
Those marks look like they should mean something in Japanese. Wonderful image. I’d have this on my wall in a heartbeat!

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
:hearteyes:
Those marks look like they should mean something in Japanese. Wonderful image. I’d have this on my wall in a heartbeat!
aww :inlove: :notworthy: :inlove:
I’ll add it to the pallet full of silk scarves for when my ship comes In:kissingheart:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
26687BA7-7644-4383-987A-6E164F11B948.jpeg

this is my flute lady mangled in one of Pixlr‘s ‘effects’ and some of its ‘overlays’ (which i was surprised to see appeared much more stark in Union) and BeCasso - one oil layer and one sketch layer in Union. SnapSee, too, somewhere.

i might still prefer an earlier version :(

Attachments

Last edited: