Venomator

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Courtesy of our good friend Eric Rozen ... :notworthy:

Not sure I fully understand the 'Game' but heyho, some may find it amusing... :rog:

Holiday Gift Giving Campaign
By Eric on December 18, 2015

The new update, dubbed Hipstamatic 305 is here and apart from a few bug fixes, this new version comes with a lovely little surprise: three new films! It’s your Festive Season gift from Hipstamatic, but… be aware! It requires a little effort on your part; in fact, you will have to go looking for two of the three films. Here’s why:
Hipsta-Claus-Banner.jpg

So… there are three new films, Donner, Vixen and Comet, but you only get one off the bat. In order to use it, you first have to give it to a friend. Yep, that’s the Holiday spirit!! Head on over to the HipstaMart, click on "Give and Receive" and follow the instructions. As soon as you’ve sent it, it will be added to your Library.

Donner has a frame reminiscent of old postcards; Comet looks like it’s covered in raindrops and Vixen is mainly covered in geometric shapes of all sorts.

You only get one so you’ll have to go find some friends who have the others. Once you’ve found the friend who has the film you’d like, you only need to give him/her your email address and wait for him/her to send it to you. You should then open your email on your iPhone and Bob’s your uncle! If you happen to have trouble finding one of the films, head onto our Facebook page and leave a message. In my case, I got Vixen and my friends, Kim Martino and Christine Mignon kindly gave me Donner and Comet.

Don’t forget the "Shake the iPhone"-function, because the three films do change every time. You can find more information about said function in this article.

In this particular case, Vixen offers the most suggestions as far as those changes go: circles, stars, hexagons, a deer, vertical lines… I stopped at 7, but I think there are more.

And lastly… See you on Christmas Day, there is one more surprise for those who chose to play the game! Thank you Hipsta Claus! More than enough here to brighten your end of year celebrations!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay then, I'll play... :angry:

I have Donner ready to give away (First to DM me their e-mail!)... ;)

And I would like both of the others please - Comet & Vixen... :D

Thank you HipstaFans... :notworthy:

EDIT: I have a full house! Thank you Catkin... x x

Just sent Comet your way! :D
Why thank you very much dear heart... :notworthy:

Are you in need of any of the three now... :whistle:

I have a full house and believe I am able to forward them to anyone who may require, just ping me your e-mail, or set it out here in disguised format like so > (Venomator at 'this place' dot com)... :D

ImageArt - Do you have all you need Ann... :rog:

Confused I am. Do you have to enter an email before you see what you've got? o_O
You have to share it, before you see it Rich... :D

Although I have a full house, you can always just share to me at this place, whereby you can then see you Pak... :thumbs:

Let me know which others you want at the same time and I'll ping them over... :rog:

Why thank you very much dear heart... :notworthy:

Are you in need of any of the three now... :whistle:

I have a full house and believe I am able to forward them to anyone who may require, just ping me your e-mail, or set it out here in disguised format like so > (Venomator at 'this place' dot com)... :D

ImageArt - Do you have all you need Ann... :rog:

I received the email but there was nothing to activate the film. Should I have given you the email address I use for my Apple ID?

I received the email but there was nothing to activate the film. Should I have given you the email address I use for my Apple ID?
There should be a link to open with Hipstamatic within the Pak imagery Ann... :rog:

You have to share it, before you see it Rich... :D

Although I have a full house, you can always just share to me at this place, whereby you can then see you Pak... :thumbs:

Let me know which others you want at the same time and I'll ping them over... :rog:
Ah, the Grinch sysndrome. Thanks, Rog. I've used your email and got Vixen in return. So, two more to go. :)

In a seasonally unrelated matter, is anyone else have problems with gear not transferring to H300? For a few versions now, whenever I launch H300, it shows an error with the transfer of one item. This item is RetroPak Four, which I bought some time ago. When I try to complete the transfer I get an error message that says "You do not have access to this gear". This is weird 'cos RP4 shows up in my list of bought Paks and all elements are active.

I've tried closing and relaunching H300 but the error persists. Can anyone shed some light on this annoying problem?

HipstaMart shows me camera gear, print stuff. Nothing festive. Even if I type in 'give and receive' or 'gift-giving campaign'. Is it bcs I'm in Australia? Or bcs it feels me coming with my 'why is Hipsta so #%! complicated' vibe and just shuts down?

You should now have a full house too Rich... :D
Thanks again, Rog. Sadly nothing received at this end as yet. Which email address did you use? PM me.

CORRECTION: Email received (was checking the app, not my email) but can't see anywhere to get the film. It says 'Tap below' but where?

Hipstamatic are making is hard to get these gifts!

Last edited:
HipstaMart shows me camera gear, print stuff. Nothing festive. Even if I type in 'give and receive' or 'gift-giving campaign'. Is it bcs I'm in Australia? Or bcs it feels me coming with my 'why is Hipsta so #%! complicated' vibe and just shuts down?
Check the App Store itself for a Hipstamatic update Jennifer... :D

Thanks again, Rog. Sadly nothing received at this end as yet. Which email address did you use? PM me.

CORRECTION: Email received (was checking the app, not my email) but can't see anywhere to get the film. It says 'Tap below' but where?

Hipstamatic are making is hard to get these gifts!
You should receive an iMage similar to that below Rich... :thumbs:

Just click on the Orange (Linky) in the words "
Get free film in Hipstamatic" within the iMage... :D

santa-header.jpg

You just received a holiday gift for your Hipstamatic!

comet.jpg

To get it just open this email on your iPhone / iPad / iPod touch, then tap below.

Get free film in Hipstamatic

Don't have Hipstamatic yet? Download it on the App Store

Once you've downloaded your gift, go to the Shop and give a gift to your friends too (it's free!).

Cheers,
Catkin xo and Hipstamatic

Ooohhhh...... Through the camera - not the webpage. Of course, silly me. :appsir: All sorted. I think. Catherine, you were the only person I could be sure of the mobi address - so you just got yet another copy of um the blue one. :D Can I have one of yours ? Then do I send yours to Rog to get another one? :alien:

Ooohhhh...... Through the camera - not the webpage. Of course, silly me. :appsir: All sorted. I think. Catherine, you were the only person I could be sure of the mobi address - so you just got yet another copy of um the blue one. :D Can I have one of yours ? Then do I send yours to Rog to get another one? :alien:
Narp - just tell us what one you need and where you want it sent Jennifer... :D

Back
Top Bottom