HipstaPaks 305 & Festive Gifting...

I saw this but have no ones emails. Pm me if you need and or pm me your email (iTunes, Hipstamatic if it's different).
If you want gift them too me the email is [email protected]
Thanks

Thanks Valeri, good see your back again.
You are very welcome! :) it is nice to be back, though it is probably not permanent just yet. I'm hoping to be able to drop in more often as my energy returns. Here's to better health in the new year for everyone who is in need! :) :thumbs:
Yes!!! Wonderful to see you ValeriGail!! You've been sorely missed... :inlove: Wishing you a new year of good health, love and joy!

You are very welcome! :) it is nice to be back, though it is probably not permanent just yet. I'm hoping to be able to drop in more often as my energy returns. Here's to better health in the new year for everyone who is in need! :) :thumbs:
Sure hope you can be back more and hope your health improves.

In case anyone else has had the frustrating experience I've had getting these films, i.e. email links not working, I notice Hipstamatic are now providing a URL for those having problems. Simply copy and paste the URL into Safari, it opens Hipstamatic 300 and the film magically appears. Never had to work so hard for a freebie in my life! :sleep:

Thanks Celine Lumiere, Venomator and zenjenny for all the gifting. :)

Glendon send me you email by pm and I will send comet.
Got it. Thanks a lot Lzed.
Comet is a nice film.
image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom