HipstaPaks 305 & Festive Gifting...

Sorry, now I cannot give the Comet as gift. I've deleted H305 and installed again. Now I can give only the Donner film (even though I have all three films).
BTW - reinstall of H305 is good way to get all three films without a help of other people [emoji3]
So they are now included with 305? Or how do you get them?

So they are now included with 305? Or how do you get them?

You get a film on two ways:
1) You send one film as gift to someone. After that you get this film too.
2) Someone else send you one of the two other films as gift.

It is random which film you get from H305 as in 1). New install of 305 selects randomly this film.

Over the river and through the woods

Jane - Donner - CadetBlueGel

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1450743264.820415.jpg

Did everyone get their free Rudolph lens today? I'd signed up to get an email notification, but it looks like you can download it from the Featured section.

Yay, free holiday goodies!
Thanks Tara, got an e-mail reminder with download link for mine... :thumbs:

I guess we need to see some samples now... :D

Grrr. My Hipstamatic was having the vapors, so I deleted and reinstalled. All my purchases restored *except* the holiday items. Luckily, I still had all the emails with the download links and was able to send the one I was missing to myself, but what a pain! :angry:

So, be sure to save your email notifications, in case you need to restore them later.

Grrr. My Hipstamatic was having the vapors, so I deleted and reinstalled. All my purchases restored *except* the holiday items. Luckily, I still had all the emails with the download links and was able to send the one I was missing to myself, but what a pain! :angry:

So, be sure to save your email notifications, in case you need to restore them later.

I cannot confirm this. After I've got all three Christmas films, I reinstalled H305 two or three times and after I resored all IAP the Comet, Donner and Vixen was each time in my gear collection. (iPad Air, iOS 8.4)

I still need Vixen, if you please.
I'll send you my email.

I still have Donner to give if anyone needs it.
Hi Shaunna, did you get Vixen yet... :rog:

If not, drop me a DM with your preferred e-mail and I will ping it across... :D

I cannot confirm this. After I've got all three Christmas films, I reinstalled H305 two or three times and after I resored all IAP the Comet, Donner and Vixen was each time in my gear collection. (iPad Air, iOS 8.4)

Good! It may have just been a glitch, then. I hope no one else has issues!

Back
Top Bottom