MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Been playing around with abstracts. Used Flowpaper, BlurFX and LoMob on #1, Decim8, Flowpaper & Tonaltopia on #2, and 3DPhoto and Iris on #3.

image-743138291.png

image-2825318115.png

image-1457268359.png

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

RoseCat said:
Been playing around with abstracts. Used Flowpaper, BlurFX and LoMob on #1, Decim8, Flowpaper & Tonaltopia on #2, and 3DPhoto and Iris on #3.

I love these!!

RoseCat said:

5 star Cathy I love them since the first moment you show them great abstracts
The problem with the abstracts is that some times we tend to over doing with effects and colors, yours are simple clear and clean, well done

RoseCat said:

This is my kinda Stuff... Awesome. #3 is my fav.....you are Very Good !!!!

M_A_N_E said:
5 star Cathy I love them since the first moment you show them great abstracts
The problem with the abstracts is that some times we tend to over doing with effects and colors, yours are simple clear and clean, well done

Thanks very much for those kind words!!! :inlove:

Barbee said:
This is my kinda Stuff... Awesome. #3 is my fav.....you are Very Good !!!!

Thank you Barbee!! :D It's fun for me, and I feel like I don't have to "think" so much when I do them.

RoseCat said:
Thank you Barbee!! :D It's fun for me, and I feel like I don't have to "think" so much when I do them.

Back in the late nineties I discovered I was artist, as time went on I got addicted to photography, had all the adobe u could ask for, taught myself layers, it was then I realized abstract was my love. But I was saying to myself, "Sure wish someone would invent something that would make it easier" Got my WISH when I got my IPhone! Just had to share. Cheers

RoseCat said:

Great abstracts! I especially love #1, it feels serene. Deffo gonna check out some of the apps you mentioned.

Fred M. said:
Great abstracts! I especially love #1, it feels serene. Deffo gonna check out some of the apps you mentioned.

Thanks Fred!

Aaron Davis said:
What a great collection, love number 3.

Thanks Aaron! :D I really love doing them...it feels like "anything goes". More free, sort of.

Wow! Very cool! Very professional looking! How do you start with the base image? Where does that come from?

bvphaze3 said:
Wow! Very cool! Very professional looking! How do you start with the base image? Where does that come from?

THANK YOU!! :D

image-204496118.png

This was my starting photo. A Hipsta shot I took thru the sunroof of my MINI. Was going to use it for my 366 but picked something else instead.

image-3483120316.png

Ran it thru BlurFX.

image-49745856.png

Added some bits in Flowpaper
(This took several tries until I had something I liked. Luckily you can easily delete and try again within the app.)

Then through LoMob + rotated photo for final image.
(Thanks to Robin's wonderful interview I revisited this app. It was one of my very first and I've forgotten about it until now.)

Very Cool! I will have to check out a few of those apps. On a side note, can you explain what this 366 everyone is talking about? I assume it is a daily photo project? Do we have links for these? Here is my daily photo project I'm doing....
http://dailyiphoto.tumblr.com/ Would love to see everyones work or a better way to post the pictures....

bvphaze3 said:
Very Cool! I will have to check out a few of those apps. On a side note, can you explain what this 366 everyone is talking about? I assume it is a daily photo project? Do we have links for these? Here is my daily photo project I'm doing....
http://dailyiphoto.tumblr.com/ Would love to see everyones work or a better way to post the pictures....

Yes, it's in the projects section, and you create your own 366 thread and every day post a pic in it. :D

RoseCat said:
These were all done for a Red Challenge that Roger Guetta put together on FB.

Love all of them, this too is my addiction....has been for awhile now, use to use adobe cs4 to create layers to do the same thing but now we do on the iPhone & app, as I have said in earlier posts "My Dream Came True"
Cheers

Thank you both! I find creating the abstracts very freeing...I don't even need to get out and shoot anything as they can be created from virtually any image. :D

Thank you both! I find creating the abstracts very freeing...I don't even need to get out and shoot anything as they can be created from virtually any image. :D

Or even no iMage at all... :sneaky:

Talking of which... :whistle:

What's happened to the original start iMages here Catherine, or am I being a complete dork... :alien:

Back
Top Bottom