A few things that caught my eye

Instead of saturating the comps, I've decided to share a few photos that I've taken, over the past 10-15 years or so, in here instead. Some good, some bad and if I'm in them some ugly :lol:

Fantasti- post away! It’s so good to see ‘where people have been‘ — literally in their travels, but also with their devices and their photography/editing skills .

Starzee Star has probably mentioned this already, but if you share elsewhere (IG, for instance) please put the links in your profile so we can stalk follow you there as well.

Those eyes . . . Cuteness overload :inlove: What a gorgeous colour (Has he just had a clip? Or is that his natural coat?)
He was getting ready for another clip. We always gave him a mohawk top, it was his trademark look, unfortunately he passed away a few years ago. He was a lovely dog.

Last edited:
Fantasti- post away! It’s so good to see ‘where people have been‘ — literally in their travels, but also with their devices and their photography/editing skills .

Starzee Star has probably mentioned this already, but if you share elsewhere (IG, for instance) please put the links in your profile so we can stalk follow you there as well.
Hehe, I'm not big on social media unfortunately but have opened an Unsplash account so my images can be viewed as unedited full resolution SOOC shots. I'll put my link in my signature.

Lifesavers.
Honor Magic5 Pro. SOOC
IMG_20230806_151635.jpg

Memories from when I was a kid.
Bit of a nostalgic one this, saw this window and it reminded me of the old buildings, pubs, and social places that used to cover the country, pretty much all long gone now, left abandoned or some faceless coffee shop.....Shame really.
Coombe Martin, Devon
Honor Magic5 Pro. Cropped from SOOC.
IMG_20230804_151723.jpg

Outside a pub in St Ives.
View attachment 197097
Guy probably doesn't know whether to be insulted or relieved. :lmao:

We've also got a long-running thread where you might want to put a copy of this, too:

Back
Top Bottom