Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1466113757.548294.jpg

iColorama, Stackables, Pixlr, Snapseed, Filterstorm

I'm not sure about this one, whether I like it or not remains to be seen... :confused: It's a mashup of 3 of my garden shed images, plus graffiti from the side of a train car.

Was playing around today..... another day of not leaving the house amidst constant thoughts of "get out and do something".... [emoji848]

View attachment 78595
iColorama, Stackables, Pixlr, Snapseed, Filterstorm

I'm not sure about this one, whether I like it or not remains to be seen... :confused: It's a mashup of 3 of my garden shed images, plus graffiti from the side of a train car.

Was playing around today..... another day of not leaving the house amidst constant thoughts of "get out and do something".... [emoji848]
Well I love it. It's gorgeous - the colours, the textures, everything.:inlove:

Nothing like a bit of art therapy :thumbs: :mobibabe: :)

I thought it indelicate to suggest earlier, but (purely for cathartic purposes, of course) I wondered if you'd considered an abstract rendition of you chasing that tick around the change rooms? :D (You could ask for a still from the CCTV :lmao:)

There's a lot going on here. You can certainly loose yourself in the image for a while. I like it.
Thanks John...glad you like it!

The "lot going on" is what bothers me a bit....I was thinking it looked too "messy" or "muddy". Probably just a reflection of my mindset, LOL.

Nothing like a bit of art therapy :thumbs: :mobibabe: :)

I thought it indelicate to suggest earlier, but (purely for cathartic purposes, of course) I wondered if you'd considered an abstract rendition of you chasing that tick around the change rooms? :D (You could ask for a still from the CCTV :lmao:)
:lmao: [emoji106][emoji100]

Yes, that would be an interesting sight... [emoji15][emoji847]

Egads.... I just woke from dreaming that I looked in a mirror and a tick the size of a nickel was in the tip of my nose... (that's about 10 times the size) But I pulled it out, and proceeded to stomp the ---- out of him. [emoji82][emoji887]

Not kidding... I really did have that dream just now. ...this is getting out of hand. "Get out of my head, you blasted ticks!!!!!"

Jen?? Any good advice? [emoji31]

Egads.... I just woke from dreaming that I looked in a mirror and a tick the size of a nickel was in the tip of my nose... (that's about 10 times the size) But I pulled it out, and proceeded to stomp the ---- out of him. [emoji82][emoji887]

Not kidding... I really did have that dream just now. ...this is getting out of hand. "Get out of my head, you blasted ticks!!!!!"

Jen?? Any good advice? [emoji31]

Bring the ticks out of your subconscious before you go to sleep. Works for anything you don't want to dream about.:thumbs:

Bring the ticks out of your subconscious before you go to sleep. Works for anything you don't want to dream about.:thumbs:
Thanks Jilly. I'll definitely try that... [emoji106]

In addition, today I...

• Had my car washed... vacuumed it out myself then smudged the inside with sage.

• Did 2 Deepak meditations.

• Visualized smashing a tick.

• Took a Bach flower remedy.

• Walked outside for an hour, through a lovely tree lined area.

I do feel better.... [emoji178]

Thanks Jilly. I'll definitely try that... [emoji106]

In addition, today I...

• Had my car washed... vacuumed it out myself then smudged the inside with sage.

• Did 2 Deepak meditations.

• Visualized smashing a tick.

• Took a Bach flower remedy.

• Walked outside for an hour, through a lovely tree lined area.

I do feel better.... [emoji178]

What about the tent? Has that been checked? I fully expect your Time Stamp photo to be you in full forensic suit hosing down the tent with disinfectant.:D

What about the tent? Has that been checked? I fully expect your Time Stamp photo to be you in full forensic suit hosing down the tent with disinfectant.:D
I'm literally laughing out loud right now with that visual...... :lol:

I had been VERY anal and meticulous about keeping the tent zipped up, and no shoes allowed inside. Had my shade tent set up over the sleeping tent, so I first broke down the air mattress and sleeping bags while zipped up inside the sleeping tent, took them to the car, then scanned the inside for ticks, packed up that tent, while still zipped up inside the shade tent, which was the very last thing to get broken down and packed.

All my camping stuff is stored in a friend's very large storage place - the way I was feeling, no way was any of that staying inside my apartment. :barf: When I left the campsite on Tuesday I drove straight to the storage place and dropped it all off. :mobibabe:

I'm literally laughing out loud right now with that visual...... :lol:

I had been VERY anal and meticulous about keeping the tent zipped up, and no shoes allowed inside. Had my shade tent set up over the sleeping tent, so I first broke down the air mattress and sleeping bags while zipped up inside the sleeping tent, took them to the car, then scanned the inside for ticks, packed up that tent, while still zipped up inside the shade tent, which was the very last thing to get broken down and packed.

All my camping stuff is stored in a friend's very large storage place - the way I was feeling, no way was any of that staying inside my apartment. :barf: When I left the campsite on Tuesday I drove straight to the storage place and dropped it all off. :mobibabe:

Good idea. :thumbs: Let them infest your friend's storage facility :lmao:. They are the stuff of horror movies.

Good idea. :thumbs: Let them infest your friend's storage facility :lmao:. They are the stuff of horror movies.
ROTFLMAO..... :eek: :confused: :oops: :rolleyes:

I thought of that... but I do feel confident there weren't any hanging around. :whistle: Although I read something since returning from the trip that ticks can LIVE UP TO A YEAR WITHOUT FOOD. :barf:

Back
Top Bottom