Angel in the Room

Jasongag

MobiLurver
Real Name
Jason
Device
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1459699875.782533.jpg

This is a straight painting in Procreate. It started life as a much more colorful mashup. Then I went back to original photo and painted this pared back version. I liked the contrast between the glitter dropping angel wings (not part of original photo of course, in fact painted them off the top of my head which I'm quite proud of) and the saucy expression on her face as well as the sexy outfit. Regulars may recognize her feet lol

I'd know those feet anywhere :inlove:

Gorgeous model/subject: and fantastic mastery of Procreate Jason! Congrats :thumbs: :notworthy: :)

It is a photo I found while looking for Lemmy reference for Lemmy Lives piece and some other looks of his i put on the playing cards. Will find out and credit original photographer when finished

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1459781515.122735.jpg

Original photo mashup

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1459781542.641976.jpg

Abortive recreation I messed up and lost interest in

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1459781599.704862.jpg

block in

(These are separate layers I kept. I merged or deleted the sketch layer. I did trace her basic outline and room perspective from the photo. But from the pencil outline I painted the rest using the photo as reference. )

I'd love to see a crop of the Angel (does she have a name that can be shared?) and the mask, wings, pinks as well - ie sans wardrobe. That section has a completely different look/feel on its own.

View attachment 75590

This is a straight painting in Procreate. It started life as a much more colorful mashup. Then I went back to original photo and painted this pared back version. I liked the contrast between the glitter dropping angel wings (not part of original photo of course, in fact painted them off the top of my head which I'm quite proud of) and the saucy expression on her face as well as the sexy outfit. Regulars may recognize her feet lol
Wow I love this, the photo that is. I have no patience for this type of artwork but I love looking at it. Great work and your work in progress looks like it will be of a similar if not better standard [emoji817][emoji817]

Back
Top Bottom