Anna Springs

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
As a few of you may know, my husband and I are building a new house. It's located in a small town near where we currently live in Texas (USA). I want to document the entire process but not in the conventional way. What follows is a pared down, minimalist view of construction which will be followed by more specific images as the house takes shape and is finished. By the way, Anna Springs is the name of our street.

For Another Day
image.jpg

What an awesome idea Lisa! And if anyone can provide us with a minimalist view of the construction process ... it is you. :)
I am really going to enjoy this thread and will be watching it with keen interest.
Thank you so much, my friend!

Gotcha! Spent actually shows the floor. The old saw blade was on the floor with sawdust all around it. I used 6x6 to take the photo and added a filter from AltPhoto. I'm trying to edit these photos basically the same way since they're documenting the home build.

Gotcha! Spent actually shows the floor. The old saw blade was on the floor with sawdust all around it. I used 6x6 to take the photo and added a filter from AltPhoto. I'm trying to edit these photos basically the same way since they're documenting the home build.
Sorry Lisa I meant the the sword in the stone photo, I'm not concentrating. Is that a stone wall, it's such a beautifully rustic photo. I also meant to ask do you buy your apps or wait and snap them up (excuse pun) when they're going free?

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog mob

LOVE this project!! Brilliant twist on a documentary.

So excited to watch this evolve - congrats on your exciting new venture! :D

Sorry Lisa I meant the the sword in the stone photo, I'm not concentrating. Is that a stone wall, it's such a beautifully rustic photo. I also meant to ask do you buy your apps or wait and snap them up (excuse pun) when they're going free?

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog mob
Yes, that is a concrete wall! The "sword" is some of the re-bar (?) which is used to strengthen the concrete. To answer your other question, if it's a 99 cent app I'll just go ahead and buy it. The more expensive ones I'll wait until there is a sale or they're marked all the way down to free!

Back
Top Bottom