Anna Springs

Misplaced
6x6, AltPhoto
image.jpg

Agree with Robert! Such a wonderful way to follow the journey!

I just love these last two... Is the sketch something in the kitchen...?

Agree with Robert! Such a wonderful way to follow the journey!

I just love these last two... Is the sketch something in the kitchen...?
Sorry. I should have given a little background info on Sketchy. The men who are building the cabinets sketch on the drywall basically what they're going to look like. It's a quick and handy reference for them.

Great Series Lisa - "Smooth" is my favorite so far!!!
Thank you, Kevin. I think it's my favorite too!

I can relate to the mark (measure) twice, cut once.... Done it backwards a few times :)
I think everyone has made that mistake, Larry!

Love these!!
And how exciting!! Can hardly wait to see the finished product!
Thank You!! I can't wait either. Hopefully we'll be moving in about another month!

Lisa, your pictures are great! Love them all. You should put them into a photo book. Or to a new MobiTog calendar. :D

:whistle: :sneaky:

Not that you're busy unpacking and settling into your brand new home or anything.... ;)
I get the hint!! I will post more images this weekend!!

Just now looked at your entire HGTV mini series, Lisa :)
Beautifully captured and artfully assembled! These are great! Hope everything is A-Ok in your new home :thumbs:
:lmao: It's definitely A-OK!!

Lisa, your pictures are great! Love them all. You should put them into a photo book. Or to a new MobiTog calendar. :D
Thank you so much, Michael!!

I bet it's just wonderful! :in love: I remember when we (aka my Grandpa and Uncle - Dad was a musician and couldn't build a hen house, LOL) built our house when I was a kid... The 6 of us lived in an Airstream trailer for the first year, then me and my brothers slept in the house once the walls and roof were put in (there was a wood stove inside for heat - I remember the chimney got clogged once and the house filled with smoke, and all our clothes smelled like smoke.) Two years later we had a brand new sparkly home! When the flooring and carpeting and all the finishing touches were finally completely, but before we'd moved anything into the house, me and my BFF got to have a sleepover on the floor of my parent's room. I can remember the smell of new carpet and how I loved it (which I still love to this day, even though I know it's probably the smell of toxic chemicals!) I was so excited that we had a brand new house I could barely sleep! :D

Back
Top Bottom