BargainWatch *post app bargains here*

Grid Filter is free today...looks kinda cool!

image.jpg

Heads up! iTunes cards are on sale for 20% off at 7-11. I talked to my daughter last night and she said she knew that they were on sale there as well so I image it's across the country and maybe in the US, you guys have 7-11’s down there don't you? With Black Fiday coming a lot of apps will be on sale. Go feed your addiction :)

Oh, they are on only the $50.00 cards ($40.00 sale price) and are on until the end of the month.

Thanks for the heads up! Have to check it out before I leave for Wisconsin. We have them all over here in Florida.

Black Friday??
Black Friday is the Friday after US thanksgiving and is considered to start of Christmas shopping although here Christmas stuff has been out for over a month. Many Canadian stores also have big sales at the same time. Lots of apps in the US and Canadian stores also go on sale. Not sure if it extends to other countries. I always make sure I have a decent credit in the iTunes Store so if I find something....

I normally buy iTunes gift card when they come on sale for the 20% off! that way being a AppWhore doesn't cost me as much although I have bought lots of apps at full price when I didn't have a credit :)

Black Friday is the Friday after US thanksgiving and is considered to start of Christmas shopping although here Christmas stuff has been out for over a month. Many Canadian stores also have big sales at the same time. Lots of apps in the US and Canadian stores also go on sale. Not sure if it extends to other countries. I always make sure I have a decent credit in the iTunes Store so if I find something....

I normally buy iTunes gift card when they come on sale for the 20% off! that way being a AppWhore doesn't cost me as much although I have bought lots of apps at full price when I didn't have a credit :)

What date is Black Friday this year?

Back
Top Bottom