BargainWatch *post app bargains here*

Free today: Trimaginator ▲ Create Awesome Art! by Paul Ollivier
https://appsto.re/us/DFVj0.i

c1640e28afa0b56c2ac95ee93ac481d9.jpg

Strange little app. Not sure I like the layout...not very user friendly. But I spent just a few mins playing around in it.

This is a cool app, Catherine. Surprised you don't have it. One of those apps that you don't use much but add a lot of pizzazz when you do!

c1640e28afa0b56c2ac95ee93ac481d9.jpg

Strange little app. Not sure I like the layout...not very user friendly. But I spent just a few mins playing around in it.
I always get these "gimmicky" apps then can't figure out what to do with them and end up deleting them... :confused:

Not anymore. I've got all 10, just skipped the last two (D-Pack and Legacy). [emoji1] I made their day. [emoji23]

I got an email this morning about the sale. I had the first Seven already and only missing two paks from 8 and missing only one from 9 so I did get 8, still not sure about 9 because I wasn't crazy about the one I missed. But I may get just because :) But for those that don't have a lot of the previous paks these on sale are great.

I got an email this morning about the sale. I had the first Seven already and only missing two paks from 8 and missing only one from 9 so I did get 8, still not sure about 9 because I wasn't crazy about the one I missed. But I may get just because :) But for those that don't have a lot of the previous paks these on sale are great.
Geez, their server must be going down with everybody buying. I thought I would just have another look but can't connect.

Thanks everybody for letting me know.
Even I am not familiar with this app I have downloaded all 12 paks and will be playing with them after my hectic work
I need a dasher anyone got it Would send to someone if they need it
My email [email protected]
Thank you

Welcome to the HipstAddicts Club!!! [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom