Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1453081206.420983.jpg

ProCreate, GeometriCam, iColorama, Repix, PhotoCopier, Image Blender, SnapSeed

That's gorgeous, Cat. The purple/violet (I'm never sure which) and the dragonfly with tracery wings, sort of stained glass where the color comes through. Then the little zing from the sharp... teeth? And it's odd -- that square in a square in the upper right corner makes me think of a picture on a wall, as if this eruption was all taking place in some previously sedate living room. Ah, don't mind me, I'll recover in a moment. Really good work.

[emoji4][emoji100] Thank you Ted terse and Jen zenjenny. Means a lot!! :inlove: This has been sitting in my ProCreate app for quite awhile.... I almost trashed it, but I love dragonflies so kept it hoping inspiration (or her distant cousin) would come knocking.

Fantastic, Catherine! I see the world tilting on its axis; perhaps righting itself, and the dragonfly a metaphor for good things to come.

Fantastic, Catherine! I see the world tilting on its axis; perhaps righting itself, and the dragonfly a metaphor for good things to come.

-- that square in a square in the upper right corner makes me think of a picture on a wall, as if this eruption was all taking place in some previously sedate living room. .

Interesting readings - I must admit I'm more taken by the world tilting on its axis than eruptions in previously sedate living rooms. Somehow can't imagine our Catherine with a sedate living room. Though maybe that's why the eruption. Jees Ted, I thought they said it wasn't catching?

Back
Top Bottom