IOTM Winner - Feb 21, Sep 22, Mar 24
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone15
Onsite
Project Page
Has anybody else got the problem that some apps aren't showing the thumbnails when you are trying to select a photo. For example, I have this problem with Retouch and it happens on both the Mini and Pro. There are quite a few apps like this.

image.png

Has anybody else got the problem that some apps aren't showing the thumbnails when you are trying to select a photo. For example, I have this problem with Retouch and it happens on both the Mini and Pro. There are quite a few apps like this.

View attachment 76440

Yes, I see it happening in a couple of apps -- RNI Films is one -- though most apps are OK for me. I think we just have to wait for the developers to update the apps. (One app I have has already done this.)

I suspect that something changed slightly in one of the latest iOS updates and caught some developers off guard, possibly because they weren't strictly following rules about what to do and what not to. If it were a bug in the iOS update itself, I'd expect to see it happen in all apps that display photo thumbnails.

Yes, I see it happening in a couple of apps -- RNI Films is one -- though most apps are OK for me. I think we just have to wait for the developers to update the apps. (One app I have has already done this.)

I suspect that something changed slightly in one of the latest iOS updates and caught some developers off guard, possibly because they weren't strictly following rules about what to do and what not to. If it were a bug in the iOS update itself, I'd expect to see it happen in all apps that display photo thumbnails.
I figured this was the case but thought I would ask anyway. Once it happened on the Pro as well, it was pretty clear it was an iOS update problem.

I've noticed it in rmK so far. If I want to use an image, and it's further back in the camera roll than I can count backwards, I do something to it in another app and re-save it. Glad this is the only one of my regular usage apps I've noticed the problem in. My camera roll is already out of hand

Yeah annoying as hell. Some are ok on phone but not iPad. Including Wetrandfer app. And picspjn360 affected. Lens distortion and a few others

If desperate can resave image so its first on camera roll but bit annoying

Back
Top Bottom