Cat's Every Now & Then Project

Your one painting/week is a wonderful plan! And be sure to photograph it and post it up here....it may help to keep you motivated. :)

Oh yeah...I can relate to "lofty plans": Eat healthy, walk every morning, do my Wii Fit 4 nights/week, take a yoga class, take a Pilates class, learn to play tennis, join a hiking club, take a pottery class, grow all my own veggies (did that for a few years...well, not ALL my veggies but quite a few), make jelly/jam, make pickles, make my own soap, make my own face/bath products (made my own toner using herbs from said garden), learn to draw, learn to paint (took a class :eek: ) learn all about wine, make my own beer, learn about Ayerveda, learn about feng shui, learn to meditate/meditate every day, make greeting cards and wrapping paper using stamps/ink (finally gave away all my stamps)....

and I have BOOKS on all these things... Which means reading about it was about as far as I got for most things, or maybe I did them for a few weeks...

o_O :barf:

So far, photography with my iPhone has stuck around the longest, and rather than stop doing it or procrastinating about doing it, I've kept up and learned and can't imagine not doing it any more. :) I think the biggest reason might be because my iPhone is always with me, and because of this wonderful community and MobiTog! :inlove:

...but I really do need to eat better and exercise. I'm sure there's an app for that! :D

Oh my Rosecat, you sound like me. Everything I get interested in, I buy books about. If only I'd start writing books instead of buying them!

Glad iphoneograpghy is one of the stickie things. I love your phoroa

No!... I sleep a lot. Must. And I don't play my guitar,exercise, eat my veggies; i draw less and less, paint even less... But I wanna do it all!
I am going for a small no bigger,n 8x10mixed media painting a week..wishful thinking at this point. But really who has got time?
And yes worthy you be.

Yes, I want to see your paintings too ! I love mixed media. I've had to resort to doing a partial mixed media collage then digitally finishing them. I don't have space to work the way I like in this house. My husband is trying to find me space though so maybe I can get back to full real pieces.

Oh my Rosecat, you sound like me. Everything I get interested in, I buy books about. If only I'd start writing books instead of buying them!

Glad iphoneograpghy is one of the stickie things. I love your phoroa
Appreciate that very much!

image.jpg

GSQUAD + Ina's 1935
Drive-by shot while stuck in traffic... :D

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1359868965.640161.jpg

The Cats (photo taken by Veevs)

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1359868995.704272.jpg

(photo taken by Veevs)

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1359869027.058348.jpg

(Kit Cam photo taken by Cat Morris)
L-->R: JQ Gaines and Anushka, RoseCat, Jeanette, Veevs, Carol/DogSitter

Having a wonderful visit with Veevs and Dolly! :inlove:
Don't look now but a suspicious person has followed Dolly across the Atlantic. :p

Glad you guys are having a great time. New York looks every bit as cold as London!

These are pure awesomesauce, Catherine!! Wish I could have been there, but the trip to Florida was much warmer... :D

Back
Top Bottom