Real Name
David
Device
iPhone 14 Pro
Onsite
Project Page
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1471996099.953410.jpg

Enlight

"Totaling over 1.9 million sf, Aqua Tower is an 82-story mixed-use high-rise that includes a hotel, apartments, condominiums, parking and offices. Among the building’s notable features is the green roof terrace atop its plinth—which at 80,000 sf is one of Chicago’s largest—and contains an outdoor pool, running track, gardens, fire pits and yoga terrace."

http://www.e-architect.co.uk/chicago/aqua-tower

:)

Last edited:
Looking up
MaxCurve
4a375534248530275554207c7226142e.jpg

MRRW 'd
ed36e631a5135118866024403783521b.jpg

470475a1f33b74ce85d756702bd00e6a.jpg

They look like solar arrays for a giant satellite. Lovely images David. And the mirroring is very subtle. I thought that you'd managed to levitate to get the corner of the building.

They look like solar arrays for a giant satellite. Lovely images David. And the mirroring is very subtle. I thought that you'd managed to levitate to get the corner of the building.

Fantastic. I love all the reflections and bendy lines. :inlove:

I love all of these... The second set has such a beautiful *flow* and grace. So cool how many different looks/feel you got from one building. [emoji173]️

Oh my. Hovering David. Gorgeous.

Thanks guys

Really excellent shots all five, David. I'm not completely sure why, but despite the beautiful color in the others, it's the more muted #2 that I keep going back to look at again. It looks a bit like a drawing rather than a photo.

Really excellent shots all five, David. I'm not completely sure why, but despite the beautiful color in the others, it's the more muted #2 that I keep going back to look at again. It looks a bit like a drawing rather than a photo.

Thanks, Ted. I agree wholeheartedly about the second photo. For me it has something to do with contrast of the detailed white/pinkish clouds with the remainder of the shot with its darker palette. It definitely has a more painterly feel.

Back
Top Bottom