JohnnyMakai

MobiStar
Real Name
Johnny
Device
A candid photo I took of a curious stranger with natural light amongst a bullet train from Tokyo, Japan to Kyoto, Japan.

Shot on iPhone 6s Plus.
IMG_4212.JPG

Nice one Johnny, loads of interest and thought provoking stuff in the iMage... :D

Beautiful mood and light and soft tones.... :thumbs:

One tiny personal observation, if I may? :oops: Perhaps if the view outside the window had a motion blur (created via app edit)...it's a bit distracting to my eye, and I think a blur there would add more to the already wonderful moody feel, and keep your focus on her face.

:zip:

One tiny personal observation, if I may? :oops: Perhaps if the view outside the window had a motion blur (created via app edit)...it's a bit distracting to my eye, and I think a blur there would add more to the already wonderful moody feel, and keep your focus on her face.

Oh, I like that idea Catherine. I love the woman foregrounded, gazing out. And a bit of blur on the window might really exploit that beautiful light, and add to the mystique . . . :inlove:

Good idea. :thumbs: I keep trying to focus on her face and my eye is drawn to that striped camera-like thing.

Back
Top Bottom