Florida Beaches and Sunsets

Sunset Walk at Madeira Beach

All taken with iPod Touch 5 and vividHDR / no edits
IMG_0097.JPG
IMG_0098.JPG
IMG_0099.JPG
IMG_0100.JPG
IMG_0110.JPG

I really like the 4th photo with the sign in it. My eye really gets drawn to that sign because of the great contrast and the position of the sun.

Since we drive to beaches at least once a week... and I "fell off" my 365 project...
Here I will be sharing my beach photos, starting with a couple recent shots.

Madeira Beach
Captured with iPod Touch 5 and ProHDR
View attachment 39303

Sunset Beach
Captured with Samsung Galaxy Note II
Processed in Snapseed on iPad "3"
View attachment 39304

These are very, very nice.

Shark on the Beach!

This guy caught this but released it. He had a struggle to get it back in the ocean!
Captured on iPod Touch 5 and PowerCam
View attachment 43298
Ponce Inlet, Florida

This just looks surreal ... I love it. As an 'inlander' this is just a totally bizarre scene, enhanced by your great comp and timing of the shot.

Great shark shot! So glad he was released back into the water.
Thanks Lisa! So was I... was cool to watch him wrestle it back into the water. Have to get the shots from my DSLR (which was in my other hand) ;) If I have good ones, they will be on Flickr
This just looks surreal ... I love it. As an 'inlander' this is just a totally bizarre scene, enhanced by your great comp and timing of the shot.
Thanks Darren... I used to be an "Inlander" in the upper MidWest of the U.S. LOVING the beaches of Florida for almost 16 months!! :D

Love your sunsets and sunrises!

Water in the picture with the lawn chairs is so calm, great reflection!

I specially like the 3rd and the last images, they look so precise and well composed. Did you use any editing app to get the cloud to look so distinctive in the last shot?
Thank you so much!

No edits here... just changed the size setting in 645Pro (16:9 I think) and the various selections in vividHDR. That cloud just went past us to the south. Whew! Made for smooth traveling back across the state. :)

Back
Top Bottom