For Gennifer

mahoganyturtle

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
mel
Gennifer asked me about how I did this image

image-4065235858.jpg

It was really simple actually I took 3 photos with mPro then layered them in image blender masking them off and setting the opacity soft for the masked images so they ghost.

This is the 3 images I used

image-1911318608.jpg

image-1204048684.jpg

image-11945508.jpg

I hope that makes sense Gen, if not let me know and I will try and recreate some screenshots for you

mahoganyturtle said:

It was really simple actually I took 3 photos with mPro then layered them in image blender masking them off and setting the opacity soft for the masked images so they ghost.

This is the 3 images I used

I hope that makes sense Gen, if not let me know and I will try and recreate some screenshots for you

Love this!

View attachment 22315

Wonderful Mel...mpro huh ? ( off to app store I go ):)

eta: just looked - I got hurty head looking at the screen shots ! :eek: It is simpler to use than what I see right ?

Delta said:
Wonderful Mel...mpro huh ? ( off to app store I go ):)

eta: just looked - I got hurty head looking at the screen shots ! :eek: It is simpler to use than what I see right ?

I have had MPro for awhile too but it looked complicated to me too and I haven't really used it yet... :confused:

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

RoseCat said:
I have had MPro for awhile too but it looked complicated to me too and I haven't really used it yet... :confused:

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

I love MPro! It's the only thing I use for b/w iPhoneography now...

And, it is simple to use!

Sent from my iPhone via the MobiTog app

Delta I like the high contrasts stuff so I have set my settings pretty 'heavy' and just leave them there I rarely have to change it but think of it like an intensity slider but it uses boxes you press instead. It gives a live preview so when you pick a setting you can see straight away if it will work for the shot. It's actually really simple, bit slow, but worth it for the results. Honestly no way I would use it if it was complicated ;)

MEL!!!!!!!!! YOU are AMAZING!!! Thank you!!! Great work!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom