• Barring miracles, MobiTog will be closing its doors on June15. Please see our notice in the MobiTog Closing thread.

For Gennifer

mahoganyturtle

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
mel
Gennifer asked me about how I did this image

image-4065235858.jpg

It was really simple actually I took 3 photos with mPro then layered them in image blender masking them off and setting the opacity soft for the masked images so they ghost.

This is the 3 images I used

image-1911318608.jpg

image-1204048684.jpg

image-11945508.jpg

I hope that makes sense Gen, if not let me know and I will try and recreate some screenshots for you

mahoganyturtle said:

It was really simple actually I took 3 photos with mPro then layered them in image blender masking them off and setting the opacity soft for the masked images so they ghost.

This is the 3 images I used

I hope that makes sense Gen, if not let me know and I will try and recreate some screenshots for you

Love this!

View attachment 22315

Wonderful Mel...mpro huh ? ( off to app store I go ):)

eta: just looked - I got hurty head looking at the screen shots ! :eek: It is simpler to use than what I see right ?

Delta said:
Wonderful Mel...mpro huh ? ( off to app store I go ):)

eta: just looked - I got hurty head looking at the screen shots ! :eek: It is simpler to use than what I see right ?

I have had MPro for awhile too but it looked complicated to me too and I haven't really used it yet... :confused:

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

RoseCat said:
I have had MPro for awhile too but it looked complicated to me too and I haven't really used it yet... :confused:

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

I love MPro! It's the only thing I use for b/w iPhoneography now...

And, it is simple to use!

Sent from my iPhone via the MobiTog app

Delta I like the high contrasts stuff so I have set my settings pretty 'heavy' and just leave them there I rarely have to change it but think of it like an intensity slider but it uses boxes you press instead. It gives a live preview so when you pick a setting you can see straight away if it will work for the shot. It's actually really simple, bit slow, but worth it for the results. Honestly no way I would use it if it was complicated ;)

MEL!!!!!!!!! YOU are AMAZING!!! Thank you!!! Great work!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom