HipstaPaks HipstaFestive - Give & Receive...

I have Blinken... But I get errors when attempting to send. :mad:

6CE45A3A-0A06-4FCB-9E87-80CE0A39DD8C.jpeg

Last edited:
Ven has... :D

Dancer... :rog:

Swap me the others please at > Ven (in full!) @ this place dot com... :alien:

View attachment 103635

Let's get swapping those films and e-mails now to make sure everyone has a full set soon as... :thumbs:

Not sure how "Everyone has a different gift to give"... :sneaky:

After all, there are only three... :lmao:

I too have Dancer to give Need the other two Cupid and Blinken
My email: [email protected]

Oooooooo.... finally! I have Dancer too (finally... it wasn't there earlier)!! :D

My email is rosecat @ Mobitog.com

I'm trying to send Dancer to Kuan Meng Kmenglee but Hipsta keeps giving me a "Web Service Error (500)". UGH. :mad:

Cupid on the way!
Anyone else in need of it?

This is weird again: updated the 6s+ and the give and receive appears. Updated 6pod, nothing to see. [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15] even after restart, no featured give and receive. Don't wanna delete and reload. [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Ha! Found out, why my iPod didn't show it: it runs on English (UK) for training myself. Set it to German and it came up. Set back to English and it doesn't show up. [emoji23] nevertheless this year I've got the same film on both devices. But logging off and back on Hipsta presented me a free film & lens pack: Vincent. Great! A good one. Suppose it will be contained in a retro pack I might buy when/IF the price is down like last year. For 1 € a retro pack I'd be happy to get some more. [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom