Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
First Friday Hipsta Treat, or is it?... :rog:

You decide... :D

image.jpg

First Friday of April!
We all know that April showers bring May flowers, and there's no better city to spend a few rainy days in, than Seattle. We're bringing you the Ballard HipstaPak, a lens and film combo inspired by our time spent casually wandering and exploring the hip and quaint Seattle waterfront.

BURKE LENS
This lens adds a moss colored tint to your rainy, grey days and warm tones to the highlights in even the cloudiest settings.

SHILSHOLE FILM

The film soaks the edges of your photos to perfectly weather them. With just a kiss of magenta, you'll add the warmth to counter the moodiness of the Emerald City.
Open in Hipstamatic
Enjoy these beautiful samples and share yours on Oggl!

FILTER x HIPSTAMATIC // FIRESIDE SESSIONS // PAINTED PALMS
Check out the video from our latest Fireside Session with FILTER magazine and Painted Palms. Live from the Haus of Hipstamatic rooftop!
Copyright © 2014 Hipstamatic, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you signed up for a Hipstaccount (either to enter our contests or to order prints from the HipstaMart).
Hipstamatic
74 Langton
San Francisco, California
Add us to your address bookunsubscribe from this listupdate subscription preferences
open.php

All with the new Pak. Have not tried in Oggl yet nor with other films or lenses

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Two hibiscus blooms wilting. New blooms should be out again in a couple days
I like this Pak for flowers....

image.jpg

Karen's Christmas Cactus is confused about when it should be blooming as it started again...

image.jpg

image.jpg

Some great examples here guys n' gals... :thumbs:

Keep 'em coming... :D

I tried it on the DDW, and was surprised by the apparent light leak addition on all three examples (all without Flash!)... :rog:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

And the same iMages using the entirely complimentary Leprechaun Tears Gel Flash... :inlove:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hey presto, light leak gone (well nearly) and iMages seem somewhat better exposed too, bit weird... :barf:

First Friday Hipsta Treat, or is it?... :rog:

You decide... :D

View attachment 52519

First Friday of April!
We all know that April showers bring May flowers, and there's no better city to spend a few rainy days in, than Seattle. We're bringing you the Ballard HipstaPak, a lens and film combo inspired by our time spent casually wandering and exploring the hip and quaint Seattle waterfront.

BURKE LENS
This lens adds a moss colored tint to your rainy, grey days and warm tones to the highlights in even the cloudiest settings.

SHILSHOLE FILM

The film soaks the edges of your photos to perfectly weather them. With just a kiss of magenta, you'll add the warmth to counter the moodiness of the Emerald City.
Open in Hipstamatic
Enjoy these beautiful samples and share yours on Oggl!

FILTER x HIPSTAMATIC // FIRESIDE SESSIONS // PAINTED PALMS
Check out the video from our latest Fireside Session with FILTER magazine and Painted Palms. Live from the Haus of Hipstamatic rooftop!
Copyright © 2014 Hipstamatic, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you signed up for a Hipstaccount (either to enter our contests or to order prints from the HipstaMart).
Hipstamatic
74 Langton
San Francisco, California
Add us to your address bookunsubscribe from this listupdate subscription preferences
open.php

Today after see this, I decide to buy Hipstamatic but when I try to buy the BALLARD Hipstapak I cannot because it does not appear in the list of Paks to buy. I sent an email to customer support. Hope they can resolve the issue.
Cheers.

Today after see this, I decide to buy Hipstamatic but when I try to buy the BALLARD Hipstapak I cannot because it does not appear in the list of Paks to buy. I sent an email to customer support. Hope they can resolve the issue.
Cheers.
Some paks are only available for a limited time. If you miss the Pak when it was available the only option is to wait till they do a RetroPak that has the lens and film in it. RetroPaks cost more but around Valentines they had the retroPaks on for $0.99 each which is a good deal. I do not see Burke or Shilshole in the latest RetroPak (5).

I to would like to see some of the old paks come back. Several have some unique cases and all the current RetroPaks have never had the cases, only the lenses and films

Only other way that I am aware of is if you are a paid member in Oggl, it will include both the lens and film.

Oggl's main issues (at least for me with iOS 7.1.2 is that it has been really unstable and almost every time I use it it will crash at least once a session. Oggl also doesn't have flashes and I use Jollie Rainbo flash a lot (if you have not tried it yet you should, makes a lot of difference with some combos in Hipstamatic).

Last edited:
Some paks are only available for a limited time. If you miss the Pak when it was available the only option is to wait till they do a RetroPak that has the lens and film in it. RetroPaks cost more but around Valentines they had the retroPaks on for $0.99 each which is a good deal. I do not see Burke or Shilshole in the latest RetroPak (5).

I to would like to see some of the old paks come back. Several have some unique cases and all the current RetroPaks have never had the cases, only the lenses and films

Only other way that I am aware of is if you are a paid member in Oggl, it will include both the lens and film.

Oggl's main issues (at least for me with iOS 7.1.2 is that it has been really unstable and almost every time I use it it will crash at least once a session. Oggl also doesn't have flashes and I use Jollie Rainbo flash a lot (if you have not tried it yet you should, makes a lot of difference with some combos in Hipstamatic).

Thanks a lot Larry. It's so good know how works the Hipstamatic Store. :eek:
I'll be attending if they release a new Retropak that include Burke and Shilshole. Hope in Valentines :thumbs:

Thanks a lot Larry. It's so good know how works the Hipstamatic Store. :eek:
I'll be attending if they release a new Retropak that include Burke and Shilshole. Hope in Valentines :thumbs:
Unfortunately Valentines is a long ways off :)
Even full price the RetroPaks are generally cheaper then buying each Pak as they come along.
Since Oggl started there has been new paks every month whereas before Oggl they were not on a regular schedule. Only problem with so many is they seem a lot the same as each other. I would rather they put out new stuff when they have something with quality ie a well thought out and executed lens and film not an iteration of a previous set. There are still lots that buy them all regardless.
The other problem that comes with more paks is it gets harder and harder to sort through and decide which you like and which you don't...

Unfortunately Valentines is a long ways off :)
Even full price the RetroPaks are generally cheaper then buying each Pak as they come along.
Since Oggl started there has been new paks every month whereas before Oggl they were not on a regular schedule. Only problem with so many is they seem a lot the same as each other. I would rather they put out new stuff when they have something with quality ie a well thought out and executed lens and film not an iteration of a previous set. There are still lots that buy them all regardless.
The other problem that comes with more paks is it gets harder and harder to sort through and decide which you like and which you don't...

I understand and thanks again. :thumbs:
The only problem is that Venomator starting this thread has evidenced me the excellent Ballard HipstaPak. :inlove:
I'll be pending!
Goodnight (from Nicaragua). :sleep:

Back
Top Bottom