How'd they do that??

sheescobar said:
Awesome tutorial. I have been reading good reviews about Iris but I'm still a little hesitant to buy it... As with 645 Pro... Maybe someone here can convince me more ;) Thanks again for an awesome tutorial!

Welcome to MobiTog Sheescobar, great to see you participating... ;)

Why not head over to our Welcome Section, say hi to your fellow MobiMembers and tell us a little about yourself and your iPhoneography?... :)

And as for Iris & 645 Pro - two top of the heap must have Apps imhgo and you could not go wrong having either (preferably both!) in your App arsenal... :D

From MiPhone4S via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Thank you! :)

I use Iris ALL the time. It's got several great filters, and I use it to sharpen and resize as the last step in all of my photos. It's very user friendly and straight forward, IMO, and a great addition to the camera bag. :thumbs:

Thank you so much for that input, Catherine. I instinctively clicked on your page at RedBubble and I'm impressed! Such great work and inspiration! :thumbs:

Welcome to MobiTog Sheescobar, great to see you participating... ;)

Why not head over to our Welcome Section, say hi to your fellow MobiMembers and tell us a little about yourself and your iPhoneography?... :)

And as for Iris & 645 Pro - two top of the heap must have Apps imhgo and you could not go wrong having either (preferably both!) in your App arsenal... :D

From MiPhone4S via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and for convincing me to get the apps ;)
I did just that (introduce myself to the Welcome section) :)
Looking forward to learning from all of you :)

sheescobar said:
Awesome tutorial. I have been reading good reviews about Iris but I'm still a little hesitant to buy it... As with 645 Pro... Maybe someone here can convince me more ;) Thanks again for an awesome tutorial!

I love 645 for landscapes and sunsets especially.

Thanks so much Catherine! I hope there will be more tutorials like this. We can not only the enjoy stunning picture, but also learn how a great piece is made, especially for newbies like me.
Really like this series. Keep going!

PhotoCat said:
Thanks so much Catherine! I hope there will be more tutorials like this. We can not only the enjoy stunning picture, but also learn how a great piece is made, especially for newbies like me.
Really like this series. Keep going!

You're very welcome, and thank you!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Great tutorial, really awesome to be able to follow your thoughts and process with the flower.

When you saw the flower, did you know then, what you wanted the finished picture to be like. Or was it something that grew during the process?

Great tutorial, really awesome to be able to follow your thoughts and process with the flower.

When you saw the flower, did you know then, what you wanted the finished picture to be like. Or was it something that grew during the process?
Thank you!! :D

And no...I rarely know in advance what I want the outcome to be. I usually know what apps I want to use, and I just start playing around. It seems whenever I have a specific idea/goal I end up hating it. LOL! :confused:

wow! what an amazing bunch of creative people! I have gotten so many idea for things to try out from this. I hadn't even thought of processing an image this way. I've always shot with the camera and then brought into instagram, but that's been the extent of my playing. Well, there goes my weekend!!!
Thanks everyone for sharing!

wow! what an amazing bunch of creative people! I have gotten so many idea for things to try out from this. I hadn't even thought of processing an image this way. I've always shot with the camera and then brought into instagram, but that's been the extent of my playing. Well, there goes my weekend!!!
Thanks everyone for sharing!
Excellent!! :thumbs: Glad to know we could amaze and inspire. I'm looking forward to see what your experimenting creates! Have FUN! :D

View attachment 11147
(1) BlurFX I next bit was a photo I had taken with ProCamera of Oil of Oregano (great immune booster!) floating on top of water in a glass (before being stirred and drunk!) I just loved the colors and patterns: View attachment 11151 Then I cropped out the unwanted parts using PhotoGene2: View attachment 11152 MobiTog

Love the image, and thank you for (all) awesome tutorial/walkthroughs. I'm grateful these posts stay up so that newcomers like me can find them years later!

Love the image, and thank you for (all) awesome tutorial/walkthroughs. I'm grateful these posts stay up so that newcomers like me can find them years later!
Thanks Jen!! :D Makes me happy when someone finds a post like this useful. :thumbs:

image.jpg

Just a quick little "tutorial" showing the steps I did on this abstract. :)

(To see the final image click HERE)

View attachment 56270

Just a quick little "tutorial" showing the steps I did on this abstract. :)

(To see the final image click HERE)
Each step looks equally fantastic! Very nice. I find it really hard to know when to stop or if I go too far. lol. Amazing abstracts you come out with and now I have to go and download some MORE apps. ***sigh*** I may need to clean out some of my lesser used ones first.....barely any room left for pictures at this point.

Each step looks equally fantastic! Very nice. I find it really hard to know when to stop or if I go too far. lol. Amazing abstracts you come out with and now I have to go and download some MORE apps. ***sigh*** I may need to clean out some of my lesser used ones first.....barely any room left for pictures at this point.
Thank you so much Curt!! :D

I agree on the issue of *knowing when to stop*. For me it's just the moment I really like it...sometimes the whole kit & caboodle gets deleted and I hang up my abstract hat for the moment.

Oh yeah, I had to delete most of my apps from my iPhone as they were filling it up. I've got a nice base set that I use all the time now.

really nice, and what a great idea to show the process.. i like !

think im going to start doing that with the steps i take too .. thanks for sharing that !!

really nice, and what a great idea to show the process.. i like !

think im going to start doing that with the steps i take too .. thanks for sharing that !!
Thank you and you're very welcome! Looking forward to seeing one from you. :)

Thanks for all of these great walk-throughs, Catherine! Ditto CJ! s comment re educational *and* inspirational. And stunning end images :notworthy: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom