iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
IMG_4329.JPG

IMG_4330.JPG

IMG_4331.JPG

IMG_4336.JPG

iPhone 7 Plus, Snapseed

I can't get the idea that there is someone or something in the shadows behind all of these. Very atmospheric and a bit sinister. I love them all.
I'd never thought of that.... I keep seeing ice, frozen stuff. Intriguing and I can feel the sinister creeping in, now you've put it in my head. :thumbs:

I'd never thought of that.... I keep seeing ice, frozen stuff. Intriguing and I can feel the sinister creeping in, now you've put it in my head. :thumbs:

I live in a place where ice formations are just beyond immediate consideration, so I think of these mysterious, moody images as of some biological event, like a birth or morphing of some strange creature... which seems about to appear in next frames. Beautiful work, RoseCat!

I live in a place where ice formations are just beyond immediate consideration, so I think of these mysterious, moody images as of some biological event, like a birth or morphing of some strange creature... which seems about to appear in next frames. Beautiful work, RoseCat!

I love that....
Thank you so much Henrit!

Back
Top Bottom