MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Welcome to Image of the Month August 2023, the MobiTog people's choice award.

Which images were your favorites this month? Which ones caught your eye and caused you to stop and look again? Nominate up to four images created by your fellow MobiTog members.

Last month's winner: terse Ted
00EAB2DC-C700-4064-A8E3-01B2CFF4FFAB.png

See previous IotM winners here.

RULES
1. Nominate up to four images (not your own).
2. Any/all image/s posted this month in any Mobitog thread are eligible.
3. Number the image as you post it, and add its title and the name of the original poster.

Nominations open through August 31. Voting begins September 1.

Last edited:
One of the reasons I wait until the end of the month to use up my last two nominations is because, quite often someone posts something I’d love to nominate after I’ve used my last vote.
I love this image of jangray Jan’s. I love the colors, the muted darkness in it. The date says 7/30, but it was posted at 15:02 7/31. I didn’t see it until the next morning 8/1. So what do you say zenjenny Jen. Is it okay?

#3 jangray

IMG_1474.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the reasons I wait until the end of the month to use up my last two nominations is because, quite often someone posts something I’d love to nominate after I’ve used my last vote.
I love this image of jangray Jan’s. I love the colors, the muted darkness in it. The date says 7/30, but it was posted at 15:02 7/31. I didn’t see it until the next morning 8/1. So what do you say zenjenny Jen. Is it okay?
View attachment 194897
I believe 15.02 gmt is 00.02 in aussie which technically means it was posted on 1st of Aug somewhere.

View attachment 194897
is this #3 then dear Zen zenjenny :D I need to give the correct number to my latest nomination :)

#11 Unsure by Jerry juryjone

Unsure is the perfect description for the cat’s ”facial expression”. Minimalistic composition. Love that the focus is set just on the part of the bed (?) in front of the cat’s face
I had more things to say, but I don’t get the words out.

1692300229488.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom