Image of the Month IoTM July Result

#16 Misery book cover
juryjone
This was my fourth
IMG_8850.png

Question, how does one nominate an image? I'm still getting the hang of all the features of the website...

Question, how does one nominate an image? I'm still getting the hang of all the features of the website...
It's basically like posting one of your own images, except with the twist that you need to include someone else's image. So:

Start off a new message by entering the next number in sequence (it'd be #17 at this moment), the name of the creator, and the title if it has one. Then you can add the image in a couple of different ways:

* Right-click on the image and download it to your computer/tablet/phone. Then click the "Attach files" button and upload it again just as if it were one of your own.

OR

* Right-click on the image and open it in a new window or tab. Copy the image's link from the address bar. Then back in your post here, click on this rectangular icon:

IMG_7147.jpeg

And in the popup that appears, click on the linked chain and paste the image's link into the address field.

IMG_7148.jpeg

There are probably other ways, too. Those are just the ones I use.

Right, zenjenny, Jacosta, and I have all used up our four nominations, and Starzee has used up three. The rest of you all, get a move on! Nominations close at the end of the day on Monday July 31.

bud66 Byword RoseCat ubbyisis SargonZ sdimbour jangray juryjone rizole fredjclaus chineezguy Glenton rvilhena NickLeon lkbside and anybody else I've missed.
I just nominated one more. Let’s see if I can fix 2 more - right now nasty weather is coming in so I won’t be connected

Back
Top Bottom