Image of the Month IotM June RESULT

OK folks, today is the last day to make nominations for the June Image of the Month. RoseCat, Starzee, and I have used up our four nominations, but the rest of you all still have some to go. Don't let them go to waste!!!

Jacosta ubbyisis rizole zenjenny juryjone bud66 Rohan deepop sdimbour Tobman NickLeon lkbside fredjclaus PerfectSurfOC jangray SargonZ Tiffany Byword rvilhena
I still have noms? Yay! I thought I’d used all of mine. i came here to close nominations, but I’ll allow myself one more quick peek :lmao:

#28 (terse Ted please number this one when you resolve the hanging noms? )

Tiffany ’s luxurious BW of Gigi

3B476C53-D655-4710-9935-82AA1675A00D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your nominations for the May Image of the Month. IotM is now closed for nominations and OPEN for VOTING.

Each MobiTog member gets three votes. Please vote for three different images (and no voting for your own image)! Vote for your first through third choice like this:

#92 5 pts

#63 3 pts

#43 1 pt

Voting will close at the end of the day on July 7th.

Thanks for voting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about that, I haven't quite got the hang of the voting process.
Oh, I see what you mean. It's 5 points for your first place vote, 3 points for second, and 1 point for third, so you just give the number of the photo followed by the points for each of your three choices. And no voting for your own photo :D

Back
Top Bottom