NEW iPad - 3rd Generation Anyone... :)

Venomator

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Now, seriously, wouldn't iPad 3 be so much easier to reference it, get a grip Apple... :sneaky:

Anyway, do we have any real techno geeks among us who will be storming the doors of the nearest iStore to lay their hands on the supposedly sublime retina display on this latest Apple offering.

I am teetering I have to say... :eek:

Someone please convince me not to, PLEASE... :D

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Mine is probably in my local Apple store as we speak. Pre-ordered, ready to be picked up tomorrow!

Very excited, as this is my first one! Can't wait to start editing photos on it!

I have ipad2 and I have loved it ! I'm not sure I'm ready to go to three - I'm still calculating the valued added of three beyond the " new toy " syndrome....lol I'm sure before the Summer sets, I'll just do it !

I'd say V - go for it ! Editing will be a dream !

d

Mine had better be worth the early start I'm going to have to endure tomorrow. It's either that or the agony of a Sorry I Missed You card from the courier. :oops:

Delta said:
I'd say V - go for it ! Editing will be a dream !
That's just it, I do on the 2 so I am bound to even more on the new one... ;)

And, if you're so sure you will, why not just jump in early so you don't miss the fun for all those months... :)

RoseCat said:
I want one....someday. I want the iPhone 5 more. :D

Smooth said:
So with you on this one CatCat!

BUT, that's at least half a year away, why deprive yourselves of such a sexy beauty in the meantime... :D

From MiPhone4S via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

I have the iPad 2 (well it is a work one lol) so very happy with it. But if they remove it from me will be straight to the Apple store to buy the iPad 3!

I have the iPad 2 (well it is a work one lol) so very happy with it. But if they remove it from me will be straight to the Apple store to buy the iPad 3!
Do you want me to put in a word then Vivi... :whistle:

Just give me their number and consider it done... :D

I have it! :lol: It's in my hot little hands (with my hot little fingerprints already spoiling its virginally clean screen). Now for the long restore of apps from the iCloud. It should be ready for use in about six months. :(

Congrats Richard!

Mine is sitting in the Apple Store 8 blocks south of me. I am trying to prepare myself for the madness, sitting quietly and drinking tea while picturing a calm blue ocean. Calm. Blue. Ocean.
:lmao:

Just picked mine up. Store actually wasn't so bad. Still about a dozen people in line outside the UWS store, but I walked right in with my dog, and was done in 5 minutes.

Now I just need to wait until the little one goes to bed before I open the box. Otherwise, she'll think it's hers.

That's just it, I do on the 2 so I am bound to even more on the new one... ;)

And, if you're so sure you will, why not just jump in early so you don't miss the fun for all those months... :)

BUT, that's at least half a year away, why deprive yourselves of such a sexy beauty in the meantime... :D

From MiPhone4S via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Ah...true but Appleaddicts never suffer. I'm thinking about it. Right now I feel as though I would be buying a bigger iphone4s ( which is not a bad thing ) but I guess I wanted MORE !! Now if the new 3 came with, say, a usb port - it would be in my hands right now !

d:)

Mine arrived 90 minutes ago! FINALLY! Normally FedEx shows up early in the morning, but they held it in Memphis, Tennessee until early this morning. GRRRR.... we are en route to Chicago for the weekend and could've left soooooo much earlier. We now have one of each generation, the 2nd gen is my husband's. Will compare them when we get to Chicago later tonight. I will be sooo happy to have the camera! ;)

Delta said:
Ah...true but Appleaddicts never suffer. I'm thinking about it. Right now I feel as though I would be buying a bigger iphone4s ( which is not a bad thing ) but I guess I wanted MORE !! Now if the new 3 came with, say, a usb port - it would be in my hands right now !

You will have to explain the pre-occupation with USB... :)

It is totally unnecessary for anything iPad, buy one and see what I mean... :D

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

MsDee said:
Mine arrived 90 minutes ago! FINALLY! Normally FedEx shows up early in the morning, but they held it in Memphis, Tennessee until early this morning. GRRRR.... we are en route to Chicago for the weekend and could've left soooooo much earlier. We now have one of each generation, the 2nd gen is my husband's. Will compare them when we get to Chicago later tonight. I will be sooo happy to have the camera! ;)

Me too!

image-202342010.png

You will have to explain the pre-occupation with USB... :)

It is totally unnecessary for anything iPad, buy one and see what I mean... :D

Oh I have one...that's why I say I miss a USB. There have been times when there isn't any WiFi or 4G and I've wanted to transfer some documents or recordings. In the PiP days ( Pre-ipad) you could just drag and drop from your laptop. I suppose if could I can get to the cloud I could save there..but I have a nasty habit of going places where there isn't any accessible net - like..the Sahara Desert !!! Great place to go...but no net. So I found by self saying, " if this thing had a usb port I could..." Anyway...I'm sure I'll have the 3 - before 2013 ends unless I hear hints of a 4. Then all bets are off and I wait for the ip4 cause if apple is true to form...4 will have some amazing stuff that I can't live without !:cool:

Congrats Richard!
Mine is sitting in the Apple Store 8 blocks south of me. I am trying to prepare myself for the madness, sitting quietly and drinking tea while picturing a calm blue ocean. Calm. Blue. Ocean.
You may need to prepare a large pot of that tea, Blake. I've spent the last four hours trying to restore the contents of my iPad 2 to the new iPad! Both iCloud and iTunes methods have given me problems and caused me to reset the iPad three times. Wondering if there are problems with the Apple servers working overtime.

You may need to prepare a large pot of that tea, Blake. I've spent the last four hours trying to restore the contents of my iPad 2 to the new iPad! Both iCloud and iTunes methods have given me problems and caused me to reset the iPad three times. Wondering if there are problems with the Apple servers working overtime.

That always happens with a new release - I've found restoring in the wee hours of the morning works wonderfully. Or around 6AM. The servers just get slammed ! Everyone trying to access at the same time..the window for access narrows. at least that's what my tekkie friends tell me...I've followed the early AM routine with no problems..for all of my ithings that need restoring.

Patience...:angry: is not a virtue when you want your ithing !!! lol

d

Back
Top Bottom