iPhone Photo Art

Thank you very much for your compliments and attention, I'm really proud and happy about that. Next time I will pay more attention to 'full' option when I'm uploading the images, thank you. I think it's really good idea add detalis about my works, I will do it in my next posts.
Do you use any particular background paper for your photos? I do most of my photos indoors and close up so am thinking of buying a role of white background paper but not sure what's the best. I may just buy a sketch pad and use pages of that as it's the easiest.

Some of these are really stunningly good Evgeny... :thumbs:

Excellent work sir, but please do remember to select the 'Full' option when uploading the iMages, otherwise they will just load as thumbnails... ;)

And, please do try to add a few details about what Camera/app you have used and the processing apps used to achieve the end result, it really does help your fellow members appreciate the art better... :rog:
.Thanks
You are very creative, Evgeny! I really enjoy looking at your images.

Do you use any particular background paper for your photos? I do most of my photos indoors and close up so am thinking of buying a role of white background paper but not sure what's the best. I may just buy a sketch pad and use pages of that as it's the easiest.

Hi docsimsim,

I didn't answer a long time sorry for that, I had problems with my internet connection.
I usually use white or black background, sometimes I printing backgrounds of landscapes, clouds or other things in order to create real atmosphere and environment.

IMG_1558.JPG
IMG_1597.JPG
IMG_1578.JPG
IMG_2404.JPG
1280453_572462799479504_208038686_n.jpg
IMG_2483.JPG
1098035_555307717861679_1528174238_n.jpg

Hi docsimsim,

I didn't answer a long time sorry for that, I had problems with my internet connection.
I usually use white or black background, sometimes I printing backgrounds of landscapes, clouds or other things in order to create real atmosphere and environment.
Really like these specially the one with the black background. So is it A3 size paper you use? Matt and thin?

These are so cool, and your artistic process is brilliant! I would never think to do that... :notworthy:

Beautiful work! I just saw this thread. Some of your pieces really spoke to me on a deep emotional level. Well done!

Beautiful work! I just saw this thread. Some of your pieces really spoke to me on a deep emotional level. Well done!

Thank you so much, yes sometimes we try express our feelings.
There are a lot of ways to do that, I think photography and Digital Art is the best way.

Back
Top Bottom