iPhone Photo Art

Morning Drops
This is a wonderful thread to review and follow Evgeny, every iMage is beautifully executed and the explanation posts are a very nice touch, thank you so much for your generosity in sharing it with your fellow MobiMembers... :thumbs:

And the Morning Drops is exceptional... :notworthy:

This is a wonderful thread to review and follow Evgeny, every iMage is beautifully executed and the explanation posts are a very nice touch, thank you so much for your generosity in sharing it with your fellow MobiMembers... :thumbs:

And the Morning Drops is exceptional... :notworthy:

Thank you so much glad it's working, very soon new post with processing steps.

Thank you so much glad it's working, very soon new post with processing steps.
Brilliant... :thumbs:

Don't forget though, you are also free to post your work to other iMage Sections if it does not fit to your original On-Going Projects Theme (you can also open multiple Projects too!) and please do participate in the other discussions and the works of your fellow MobiMembers, as well as the new MobiGallery, everyone will appreciate your work the more... :D

Very soon all about this project - the idea, inspiration and processing steps.

Stay tuned!

8XO7WtLw9Q0.jpg

Brilliant... :thumbs:

Don't forget though, you are also free to post your work to other iMage Sections if it does not fit to your original On-Going Projects Theme (you can also open multiple Projects too!) and please do participate in the other discussions and the works of your fellow MobiMembers, as well as the new MobiGallery, everyone will appreciate your work the more... :D

Will be happy to get more info about iMage Sections and multiple Projects, what it is about?
Oh sure, I will participate in the other discussions
thanks for the notice.

I clocked this image on the home page - totally got my attention.
Phenomenal work!
Then caught that you were sharing the process - what a star!
Thank you so very much :)

xxXxx

Thank you too my friend, very soon new processing steps of my work.

Attachments

• 8XO7WtLw9Q0.jpg
    8XO7WtLw9Q0.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom