It's to late your model's out of date ...

Really. Who makes a camera without a phone these days?

That's exactly the problem. All the camera manufacturers, that's who. In all the years since the iPhone came out they still haven't figured it out. They all need to become software developers in addition to hardware manufacturers. They haven't even got the touch screen and photo editing figured out yet.

I don't like taking photos with a smartphone because my finger often covers the lens. I believe that this junk has an optimal usability:
deecbb4faedfd79ac5f04f88307fc817.jpg
151c6dcb28b96cfe776dc2af1b75c533.jpg
It remains only to make powerbank or tank for film development with integrated phone and wi-fi

How big is that Alex? Could you put something by it for scale?
Not big. Not fast. Not long -lived. TFT display 480x272 pixels 4,3". Mali400. Android 4.0.4, arm v7 1.2 GHz, ddr3 512 mb, bult-in memory 8 Gb (free about 5Gb)
c52e64c6e4c3b0df8ef3bb948d16f6f7.jpg

Impotant! Symmetrically plased. (Finger is difficult to close. Can take pic whth both hands ) Camera is 0.3 megapixel. I can to continue my first thread in the original resolution. 640x480 [emoji12]

Last edited:
Not big. Not fast. Not long -lived. TFT display 480x272 pixels 4,3". Mali400. Android 4.0.4, arm v7 1.2 GHz, ddr3 512 mb, bult-in memory 8 Gb (free about 5Gb)
c52e64c6e4c3b0df8ef3bb948d16f6f7.jpg

Impotant! Symmetrically plased. (Finger is difficult to close. Can take pic whth both hands ) Camera is 0.3 megapixel. I can to continue my first thread in the original resolution. 640x480 [emoji12]
Cool Cyrillic keyboard on the Nokia!

Cool Cyrillic keyboard on the Nokia!

Well now I know what they were called! I just know I hated these keyboards (never had one myself but had Blackberry friends) - they just didn't make sense to me. [emoji854]

Well now I know what they were called! I just know I hated these keyboards (never had one myself but had Blackberry friends) - they just didn't make sense to me. [emoji854]
I was just referring to the letters on the keyboard. Alex's Nokia has two sets of characters on the keys -- the Latin letters on top, the Cyrillic letters on the bottom for Russian and similar languages.

Last edited:
I was just referring to the letters on the keyboard. Alex's Nokia has two sets of characters on the keys -- the Latin letters on top, the Cyrillic letters on the bottom for Russian and similar languages.
Similar keyboard is called QWERTY/ЙЦУКЕН. This layout is the fastest and allows you to type without looking at the keyboard. Never, touch screen will not allow you to print faster than Underwood.

Last edited:
OH!! LOL.... duh. :zip: I didn't even look that closely... it just reminded me of that weird (to me) keyboard that the Blackberries used to have.

Back
Top Bottom